Job Opportunity at Power Providers Company Ltd Tanzania – Technical Sales & Service Officer – NAFASI ZA KAZI
Position: Technical Sales & Service Officer
Location: Dar es Salaam
Power Providers is currently looking for a Technical Sales & Service Officer. As a Technical Sales & Service Officer you handle incoming sales and project requests and will also actively find new potential clients for Power Providers.Recommended:
About Power Providers
Power Providers is one of the leading renewable energy providers in Tanzania. Power Providers was established in 2007 in order to develop an energy specific market niche. With over twelve years of experience, a range of internationally recognised best-brand products and a well-established support structure, we are well positioned to offer flexible, reliable energy solutions that are uniquely tailored to the requirements of customers across Tanzania and Eastern Africa.
Power Providers employ skilled professionals who are trained to understand the unique energy needs of each customer we work with, and who specialize in designing and installing specific solutions for each of our clients. In addition, Power Providers employ highly motivated support staff in order to run a smooth operation. All employees at Power Providers strive to create a fun, hard-working, and results-oriented environment. Power Providers aims to be an equal opportunity employer that promotes an inclusive workplace.
The Technical Sales & Service Officer will be part of our sales & marketing team. As a Technical Sales & Service Officer you handle incoming sales and project requests and will also actively find new potential clients for Power Providers. You will need to have a good technical understanding of the systems we install in order to be able to explain these systems to our clients:
Solar Water Pumping
Solar Power Systems
The job will also involve networking at conferences/events, relationship building and client liaison.
- Power Providers is looking for a Technical Sales & Service Officer with a strong technical aptitude, an established network and experience with B2B sales strategies.
- At least a bachelor degree in sales, engineering, business or a related field
- Demonstrable technical experience, expertise and knowledge in water pumping technologies
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing and/or sales position, ideally B2B
- Being a natural networker with a good eye for opportunity
- Experienced and disciplined in the management of a sales portfolio
- Able to report digitally in a structured and timely manner
- Extremely good customer service skills and responsiveness
- Good knowledge and skills in Microsoft Excel / Microsoft WordExcellent spoken and written English
People with the following qualifications get bonus points:
- An established network of potential clients
- Solar power systems
- Solar water pumping
- Excellent spoken and written Swahili
- A Tanzanian drivers license and two years of driving experience
The package which Power Providers offers includes:
- A salary in line with your qualifications and experience complemented with an attractive bonus scheme
- A training program combined with on the job learning
- Working in a enthusiastic, driven and inspiring work environment lunch and medical support
Applicants are invited to submit their application by completing the following two steps:
- Fill out the application form which is accessible by clicking on the following link:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Application Technical Sales & Service Officer”. In your email please attach:
Certificates of service
Contact details (including email and phone number) of at least three professional references
Please note that:
All candidates who fill out the application form will receive a response
Applications which are sent by regular mail (post) will not be considered
Applicants who only sent an email (and did not fill out the application form) will not be considered
The deadline for submission is February 6th 2020 at 09:00. Interviews will be scheduled the following weeks.
(Visited 1 times, 4 visits today)