Tanzania Private Sector Foundation (TPSF) is the Umbrella Association and a focal point body of the Private Sector in Tanzania. It is mainly the “Voice of the Private Sector” and the main objective of its establishment is to advocate and engage the Government on behalf of the Private Sector to ensure presence of a sustainable conducive business environment. TPSF represents a diversity of sectors, including Manufacturing, Agriculture, Mining, Transport & Logistics, Oil & Gas, Women Entrepreneurs and service providers. The different sectors have formed associations and joined as members of the Foundation. The individual business associations in turn represent a wider diversity of its membership including formal and informal, small, medium and large local and international business companies.
The Executive Director reporting to The Board, will oversee the running of the Tanzania Private Sector Foundation (TPSF) Secretariat. He / She will be in charge of ensuring that TPSF successfully meets its vision, mission, goals and objectives by raising the standard of the private sector as a key player of the Tanzania’s economy and by working with the Board and other Management to establish long-range goals, strategies, plans and policies.
- As the Executive Director of the Foundation, you will be accountable to manage all TPSF activities including providing strategic leadership in developing programs and financial plans of the organization and carry out plans and policies authorized and approved by the board.
- To ensure timely preparation of accurate and quality implementation reports which indicate both technical and financial position of the TPSF and submit to the Board. Together with preparation of communication to key stakeholders, informing them of the Foundation’s short and long term goals and regular performance reports; quarterly, bi annual and annually.
- As accounting officer, shall be responsible to implement sustainability strategies and advise the Board on overall TPSF sustainability including developing plans for fund raising and revenue generation.
- Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the foundation by way of systems that will improve the overall operations and effectiveness of the foundation.
- To foster and maintain relationships with various local and foreign public and private entities that can and or do support TPSF’s goals/agenda
- Develop appropriate lobbying and advocacy platforms in conjunction with the Chairman and Board, to help members overcome business challenges;
- Uphold and improve the positioning of the foundation to be strongly recognized as the apex and focal point for private sector delivering strongly to Tanzania’s economic and social transformation endeavors.
- Stakeholder engagement through maintaining strong relationships with the Government, Development Partners, Parliament, Judiciary, CSO’s and other key stakeholders.
- Academic professional qualifications
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Finance/Economics or related field
- A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- Experienced business leader with at least 5 years work experience in Senior Management;
- Minimum overall experience of 10 years;
- Demonstrated skills and commitment to results by establishing focus in developing and communicating goals in support of the Foundation’s goals;
- Strong change management skills in initiating, sponsoring and championing organizational change;
- Strong leadership and managerial skills;
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills necessary for interaction with all relevant stakeholders;
- Demonstrate success in managing senior management; and
- Proven ability to delicately solve complex and sensitive matters, technical
Mode of application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV and Application letter to email@example.com by 8th March 2020. Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
The post Job Opportunity at TPSF – Executive Director – NAFASI ZA KAZI appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.