Tanzania Mortgage Refinance Company (TMRC) is a Mortgage Liquidity Facility operating in Tanzania. As a specialized financial Institution that provides long-term funding to financial institutions for the purposes of mortgage lending, the TMRC is a private sector institution owned by Banks and Non-Bank Institutions. (www.tmrc.co.tz).
TMRC is hereby inviting applications from suitable qualified candidates to fill in the following vacant position currently existing in the company:
Job Title : Marketing and Administration Officer
Reports to : Head of Human Resources and Corporate Communication (HHRCC)
Develop and implement communications strategy and provision of administrative and procurement services in line with TMRC vision and mission.
- External Communications
- Work with HHRCC to develop media engagement startegy linked to business initiatives;
- Implement the approved TMRC media strategy;
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with relevant media houses and Primary Mortgage Lenders to foster the interest of TMRC;
- Work with HHRCC to draft press statements and identifies issues for statements and briefings;
- Monitor media reporting (main press and online) and ensure timely and appropriate response to all issues raised;
- Liaise with all departments to obtain relevant information to be posted on the TMRC website; and
- Work with the Information Technology Manager to ensure the TMRC Website is updated timely relevant information.
- Internal Communications
- Assist in the distribution of social media information through agreed channels of communications;
- Assist to effective internal communication platforms across all job levels; and
- Create a platfom for corporate Knowledge Management (TMRC foot steps)
- Corporate Communications
- Assist to prepare, coordinate and actively participates in the TMRC Communicator forums;
- Assist to handles communications with the public, such as press releases, introduction of new products, and handling crises as may be directed;
- Establish and maintain relationships with stakeholders in the public and private sectors;
- Assist to develops and proposes corporate communication policies in line with the company’s strategic direction;
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information in all matters related corporate communications;
- Assist to develop Branding Policy;and
- Assist to develop Environmental and Social Responsibility Policy.
- Provision of Administrative Services
- Ensure that all office assets are maintained properly, and all facilities conform to environmental, health and security standards;
- Assist to ensure all leave records and authorizations are properly kept;
- Assist to ensure all company documents are kept in safe custody;
- Assist to coordinate the development of annual procurement plans and all purchasing activities of the Company; and
- To provide support to preparation, coordination and implementation of Annual Procurement and disposal plans.
Academic and Professional Qualification:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communications, Business Administration or equivalent.
Relevant working experience:
- Not less than three (3) years’ work experience in relevant field.
Required skills and competencies:
- Strong Communications skills
- Relations Management skills
- Listening skills
- Coordination skills
- Computer literate, good Microsoft Office Suite skills ( Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point)
Tanzania Mortgage Refinance Company Limited offers an attractive remuneration package and an excellent working environment.
Qualifying candidates are encouraged to apply online only enclosing the following:
- An application letter describing how you meet the requirements
- Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae
- Contact address including telephone number(s) and e-mail address(s)
- Names and full address of three (3) referees
How to Apply