|KCB Bank Tanzania Limited|
Jobs in Tanzania 2020: New Jobs Vacancies at KCB Bank Tanzania Limited, 2020
AJIRA TANZANIA 2020 / NAFASI ZA KAZI 2020
Position: Branch Manager
Date Published: 12th February, 2020
Job ID: IRC 8742
Branch manager is an existing role and key in terms of business development at our Msimbazi Branch where the current resource has resigned and is expecting to joining the competition .Currently the Role is vacant and the gap is highly felt as customer relationship management, branch operations and customer service for the branch portfolio is at risk because there is NO one who is fully responsible and hence customers can be easily poached by the competition due to lack of Branch management engagement with customers
· Increase interactions with customers with a view of growing deposits, Assets and channel products.
· Selling Retail customers propositions for personal and schemes aiming at growing customers’ accounts numbers and NFI
· Aligning with Corporate, SME and Sahl businesses for strategy drive to ensure growth on these segments within the branch.
· Growing and maintaining current Total branch portfolio.
· Reinforce Branch Sales Strategy in line with Bank strategy
· Improve Customer satisfaction and Customer Retention.
· To achieve Branch communicated budgets for 2020.
· Manage Branch operations to ensure the Branch is 100% KYC compliant
· Manage and support branch Team in all soft issues and HR related
- Bachelor’s Degree-Business Related
- Professional qualifications in NBAA,CPA (T) ,ACCA is essential
- Master’s Degree – Business Related is an added advantage
- Total minimum number of 6 years’ experience
- Experience of 2 years in Sales- PB/BB/RB or Sales Manager is required
- Experience of 2 years in credit experience is required
- Experience of 4 years in Banking Ops – Cash, Clearing ,Accounts & Administration is required
- Experience of 2 years in Customer service/Relationship Management is essential
- Experience of 2 years in Branch Manager Medium Branch
MODE OF APPLICATION: APPLY ONLINE
NOTE: If Application link doesn’t not open correctly It’s due to KCB system error not us, so please be patient and try again later.
(Visited 1 times, 4 visits today)