Office Manager & Receptionist
Type: Full Time
Category: Admin & Clerical
Job Level: Intermediate
Roles and Responsibilities
Front Office Operation
• Assist the Distributors frontline as well as telephone queries
• Check the faxed/emailed orders are processed with PC staff as they are received
• Ensure that all paper work is processed in daily basis.
• Assist distributors how they can check the cc on the internet
• Issuing password where needed.
• Keep a proper filling system
• Ensure that the Front office area is Kept neat all the time.
• Ensure that all recap which are collected and signed by collector.
• Arrange hotel bookings for All local & international staff
• Arrange flight bookings for all staff who are travelling within & outside the country.
• Arrange meeting and local transport when required.
• Co-ordinate staff meetings monthly and takes minutes and circulates to every staff.
• Ensure proper filling and achieving of relevant documents, general correspondence.
• Co-ordinate and enquire from our suppliers that we get our stock within required time..
• Receives and dispatches office documents to other office and our suppliers via FEDEX.
• Supervise office attendant to ensure office space/public area are always kept clean.
• Liaise with building manager to obtain any maintenance which is needed in the office.
• Reports repairs of furniture and any malfunction of office equipment to the branch manager.
• Liaise with office assistant to make sure office groceries are ordered within time and stock should last for one month.
• Assist internal client departmental staff with their needs and request.
• Co-ordinates all office needs and requirements & maintain office stationery, supplies and equipment
• Arrange with driver who will go and open the mail post box in weekly basis.
• Any other tasks may be assigned to you from time to time.
• Assisting with all events and when required – PC team meetings, expositions, Conventions and training events.
Distributor Relation Duties
Handling distributor queries and filling and forwarding to head of the department when it comes to major queries or request.
• Bonus Payment
• Bonus enquiry
• CC are not showing into system
• Change of Address
• Change of Partner
• Add a partner
• Change of Sponsor
• International Sponsoring Form
• Transfer from One Country to Another.
A Degree/ Diploma in relevant field
• Good communication Skills and Professional telephone manner
• Thorough knowledge of the business, Marketing plan and Products
• Computer literate with a high degree of accuracy and speed
• Figure Orientation
• Ability to work to deadline and work under pressure
• Good command of the English language both Verbal & written.
The post Office Manager & Receptionist Job Opportunity at Dar es Salaam appeared first on Ajira Zetu.
The post Office Manager & Receptionist Job Opportunity at Dar es Salaam appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.