TPB Bank PLC is a Bank that provides competitive financial services to our customers and creates value for our stakeholders through innovative products.
TPB Bank PLC is a Bank, whose vision is “to be the leading bank in Tanzania in the provision of affordable, accessible and convenient financial services”. As part of effective organizational development and management of its human capital in an effective way, TPB BANK PLC commits itself towards attaining, retaining and developing the highly capable and qualified workforce for TPB BANK PLC betterment and the Nation at large.
REGISTRY CLERK ( 1 POSITION)
TPB Bank PLC seeks to appoint dedicated, self-motivated and highly organized Registry Clerk (1 position) to join the Directorate of Human Resource and Administration team. The work station is Dar es Salaam.
|DIRECT REPORTING LINE||Senior Manager Human Resource|
|WORK SCHEDULE||As per TPB Bank PLC Staff regulations|
|SALARY||Commensurate to the Job Advertised|
- Ensure that all daily, weekly, activity are accurate and reliable
- Ensure that all complaints received have been resolved promptly · Ensure that all documents/ items received are properly stored
- Ensure that all outgoing and incoming records are well recorded
- To ensure that folio number inserted in all files
- Dispatching of documents to different departments
- Custodian of post office keys
- To dispatching incoming mail or parcels from post office to officers
- Duplicating, reproducing, collecting and stapling materials of various natures as may be directed by supervisor.
- Robust management of all records archives.
- Ensure that at all times documents are neatly arranged on racks and properly labelled.
- Ensure that on daily basis that complaints or queries are satisfactorily handled.
- Ensure that no document is allowed to move without proper documents movements register.
- Ensure that document are under lock and key and produced on demand
- Ensure that documents are recorded in documents movements register before handling over to user.
- Arrangement of files using code numbers
- Ensure internal customer satisfaction at all times by timely providing documents when demanded for use.
- To receive all requests submitted from different department and Branches requesting for retrieval of archive documents and return.
- Preparing name tags indicating different items packed at the registry shelves.
- Timely and accurately processing of registry documents needed to be retrieved by users.
- To carry out any other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by CMA or higher authorities
- Smooth movement of files and documents
- Correct keeping of records
- Timely filling of documents
- Perfect arrangement of registry
- Timely delivery of documents and files
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
Education: Ordinary Diploma in Records Management
How to Apply
The position will attract a competitive salary package, which include benefits. Applicants are invited to submit their resume (indicating the position title in the subject heading of application letter and in email) via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org Applications via other methods will not be considered and Application letter and CVs should be in Microsoft word. Applicants need to submit only the Curriculum Vitae (CV) and the letter of applications stating the job advertised and the location. Other credentials will have to be submitted during the interview for authentic check and other administrative measures and should not in any way be attached during application.
TPB Bank PLC has a strong commitment to environmental, health and safety management. Late applications will not be considered. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security clearance; a competency assessment; physical capability assessment and reference checking.
AVOID SCAMS: NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward.
Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM. If you are requested to make a payment for any reason, please use the Whistle blower policy of the Bank, or call 0222162940 to report the scam. You also don’t need to know one in TPB BANK PLC to be employed. TPB BANK PLC is merit based institution and to achieve this vision, it always go for the best.
Deadline of the application is 23rd February, 2020
(Visited 1 times, 8 visits today)