Design Technician III 2 Posts
Tanzania Automotive Technology Centre (TATC), synonymously known as “Shirika la Nyumbu”, was formally established on the 14th December 1985, through a Presidential Order, made under the Public Corporations Act 1969. TATC’s mission is to develop a reputable capacity for automotive engineering by conducting research and innovation, technology transfer and quality assurance services.
TATC is wholly owned by the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania through the Ministry of Defenceeee and National Service (MoDNS).
TATC seeks to recruit, intelligent and result-oriented Tanzanians with high integrity, to fill the following vacancies:-
DESIGN TECHNICIAN III – 2 POSTS
Report to: Chief Design Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities
- To undertake design of small engineering projects under the supervision of design engineers.
- To direct design technicians and draughts persons in the application of computer aided draughting.
- To prepare bills of materials for projects.
- To supervise and direct junior technician on appropriate design practices
- To prepare data for preliminary project costing.
A holder of Full Technician Certificate (FTC) or Diploma (Mechanical or Automobile) with six (6) years working experience as technician in a reputable R&D/Manufacturing organization.
NB: GENERAL CONDITIONS
- Applicants must attach an up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
- The title of the position applied for, should be written in the subject of the application letter marked on the envelope.
- Applicant must attach their relevant certified copies of academic certificates, one recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
- Applicants who currently employed in the Public Service should route the application letters through their respective employers.
- Application letter should be written in Swahili or English
Application should be sent to the undersigned not later than 6th May, 2020 at 3.30 pm
The Director General,
Private Bag, Nyumbu – Kibaha,
Tel: 0738 341 330 / 0738 309 363
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date of interview
Renumeration according to TATC Scheme of Service.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
The post 2 Design Technicians III at Shirika la Nyumbu (TATC) – NAFASI ZA KAZI appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.