Reliance Insurance Company (T) Ltd is one of the licensed private non-life insurers in Tanzania started its operations since 1998. The company offers a wide range of products like Fire, Engineering, Motor, Worker Compensation, Liability, Marine, Hull of Cargo, Aviation e.t.c. Since its establishment, the company has been making steady progress and has built a strong financial base.
The company is seeking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position of Actuarial Officer. The incumbent will be responsible for the following:
• Designing data collection method, performing data collection and analysis;
• Developing actuarial analysis for reserving and business decisions.
• Participating in implementing recommendations from actuarial reports including attending queries emanating from actuarial reports;
• Gathering data to prepare and interpret regular and ad hoc reports aiding management in their understanding of the business.
• Formulating risk strategy, implementing and integrating across various departments to ensure consistent enterprise-wide risk management methodology.
• Developing plans, standards, procedures, and guidelines to support the implementation of Risk policies and frameworks including mitigating strategies for the various risks.
• Identifying and maintaining an aggregated view of the risk profile of the company as a legal entity by developing and updating the risk registers for the different departments.
• Assessing the company’s capacity to absorb risk concerning nature, probability, duration, correlation and potential severity including monitoring and conducting regular stress testing, scenario analyses and other specialist analyses of risks.
• Must be a graduate in Actuarial Science.
• Progress towards Associate of the Society of Actuaries will be an added advantage.
• Experience developing analytical tools, models and financial presentation formats.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with internal and external counterparts.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks to ensure timely and accurate delivery of financially impactful work and other required analysis.
How to Apply
All applications should be attached with a Letter of Application; Copies of Certificates and the Transcripts, 3 Referees The deadline for receipt of all applications is 5.00 pm on 11th April 2020.
Applications can be hand delivered or sent by email to the address indicated below with the envelopes clearly marked the position.
The Chief Executive Officer
Reliance Insurance Company (T) Limited,
3rd & 4th Floor, Reliance House, Plot no 356, United Nations Road Upanga
P. O. Box 9826,
Dar es Salaam – Tanzania.
Tel: 2120088 – 90 / Fax: 2112903
The post Acturial Officer – Reliance Insurance Company, Tuma Maombi Mapema appeared first on Ajira Zetu.
The post Acturial Officer – Reliance Insurance Company, Tuma Maombi Mapema appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.