The Management of Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA) invites suitable qualified Tanzanians to apply for positions of Assistant Lecturers and Tutorial Assistants.
SUA MAIN CAMPUS MOROGORO
Position: Assistant Lecturer (1 post)
Discipline of Medical Laboratory Sciences for applicants in possession of Master of Science in Medical Laboratory Sciences / Medical Microbiology or equivalent (with at least a GPA of 4.0 out of 5.0) and Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Sciences / Bachelor of Biomedical Laboratory Technology or equivalent with a minimum GPA of 3.8 or an average of B+ for unclassified degrees such as that of medical graduates.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To undergo an induction course in pedagogic skills for those who had none before;
- To carry out lectures, conduct tutorials, seminars and practicals for undergraduate programmes;
- To prepare and present case studies;
- To conduct and publish/disseminate research results;
- To recognize students having difficulties, intervene and provide help and support;
- To participate in consultancies and community services under supervision;
- To attend workshops, conferences and symposia; and
- To perform other related duties that may be assigned by the relevant authorities.
Age: Not above 45 years of age.
Remuneration: As per Treasury Registrar’s Circular No. 7of 2015, which is applicable at the moment.
HOW TO APPLY
All applications should be addressed to the Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration and Finance), P.O. Box 3000, CHUO KIKUU, MOROGORO.
The application letters should indicate names and addresses of three referees, together with a signed and updated Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of certificates and transcripts i.e. Form IV and Form VI or Certificates, Diploma, Bachelor, Masters, Birth Certificate, and other relevant credentials. NOTE that for those who studied abroad, TCU Verification must be attached to the application.
Deadline is 28 April, 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through their addresses/e-mail and/or telephone.
Women are encouraged to apply.
Public Servants interested to apply for the positions are guided to route their applications through their current employers, otherwise your request will not be considered.
During application the applicant should state the POSITION and DISCIPLINE one is vying for on the application letter.