Job Position: Assistant Project Manager
To partner with key business stakeholders and multiple external vendors to ensure successful initiation and completion of Change Projects in line with the approved project baselines. In this role, the Assistant Project Manager will plan, coordinate, and monitor medium to large-scale projects with high degree of complexity and risk.
- Self-driven and self-motivated individual
- Ability to work with diverse teams and manage team dynamics
- Strong analytical, report writing, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience in managing large and complex Change Projects, preferably within financial services industry
HOW TO APPLY
Applications and CVs to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject being Assistant Project Manager.
Application deadline: 27th April 2020
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
The post Assistant Project Manager at Exim Bank – NAFASI ZA KAZI appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.