Billing Application Support Admin
Posting Country: Tanzania, United Republic of
Date Posted: 03-Apr-2020
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Joining Vodacom is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
• To provide system administration and technical support and drive the operational efficiency by adopting innovation and automation.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Management of billing administration systems and applications.
• Responsible for application support and continuous improvement of existing systems.
• Manage systems problems, Incidents and requests as per the SLA.
• Manage Projects related to billing administration systems and applications
• Adhere to the internal service standards, including system downtime and response times, and maintain records to
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Database Management / Administration (oracle) skills
• IT Systems Administration and Security
• Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
• Good Communication Skills
• Agile way of working
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
• B.Sc. in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or Electronics and Communication science.
• Telecommunications Knowledge and experience
• Project management knowledge and experience
• Minimum 1 year work experience in IT operations job
- Monitor and Diagnose
- Incident Response
- Data Driven Decision Making
- Dev Ops
- Software Engineering
- Automation and Robotics
- Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
The post Billing Application Support Admin Nafasi ya Kazi Vodacom, Tuma Maombi Mapema appeared first on Ajira Zetu.
The post Billing Application Support Admin Nafasi ya Kazi Vodacom, Tuma Maombi Mapema appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.