CRDB Bank Plc is inviting applications from qualified and experienced candidates to fill the vacant positions existing in the Department of Corporate Banking.
The Bank seeks to recruit highly competent, self-motivated and professional individuals to fill the following positions:
Responsible to assess credit applications submitted by the customers and prepare comprehensive credit memorandum highlighting all key risks with the appropriate mitigations and recommendation to the management. Managing expectation of the customers by ensuring all credit applications are processed within the agreed Turn Around Time.
- Assess customer’s business through analysis of the Business and Credit Risks associated with the provision of credit facilities and other banking products to the customers.
- Responsible for developing practical and appropriate credit solutions (i.e. Proper Lending Structures) through the understanding business of the customer and funding requirements.
- Identify key risks and mitigating factors of potential investments and the Borrower, such as legal and ownership structures, professional reputations, customer bases or industry performance.
- Preparer credit applications and recommendations to the approving authorities.
- Facilitate the credit sanctioning process by responding to queries raised by the Credit Department and other approving authorities and resolving all outstanding matters by updating the credit proposal with corroborations with the Relationship Managers.
- Conduct pre-sanction visit to business premises of the customer to ascertain business existence and continuity as well as challenges relating to business performance and serviceability of the proposed facilities.
- Maximize the income of the Bank by assessing overall Value Chain of the Borrowing clients.
- Mitigate Credit Risk Exposure through a thorough assessment of the loan applications and diversification of portfolio risk.
- Monitor quality of the portfolio and Non-Performing Loan trend on a continuous basis by testing compliance of the approved conditions, reviewing account conduct, visiting borrowing customers and designing proper risk mitigation solution.
Responsible for reviewing risk reports and challenging Relationship Managers where control lapses or potential risk has been identified.
- Responsible for managing information produced by customers during and after loan application.
- Proactively contribute to embedding agreed change management initiatives in support of process, quality improvements and cost reductions.
- Work in partnership with RMs on new and existing credit applications for providing guidance on credit appetite.
- Assessing the existing framework of credit management in the corporate banking department and report deficiencies and recommend areas for improvement to management.
- Ensure agreed SLA and TAT are achieved as per business standards as communicated from time to time.
- Provide better and quality services to the internal and external customers professionally as per Core Values of the Bank.
- Demonstrate leadership skills by portraying commitment to the assigned tasks, team work spirit and enhanced communications with the relevant stakeholders.
- Responsible for provision of the status of the loan application and updating loan tracker on a daily basis.
- Liaise and guide other units in the department of Corporate Banking and other relevant Departments such that credit facilities sought are sensible and conforming to the predetermined policies, process and procedures.
- Ensure proper implementation of the Internal Risk Policies, Procedures and compliance to the Regulatory Policies.
- Attending All Assigned Mandatory Training.
- Share best practice and knowledge to the team and other Departments of the Bank.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Banking, Finance, Business Administration or related business subjects from any accredited University.
- Possession of professional Credit certification.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Corporate or Investment Banking with the commercial lending background.
- Credit Risk assessment skills.
- Financial and lending analysis skills.
- Decision-making capability and portfolio management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of Tanzania loan market.
- Sales and negotiation skills.
- Products knowledge for SMEs, FI and Corporate clients.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit an Application Letter accompanied with a detailed up to date CV with two work-related referees addressed to the below email with a clear subject of the position applied for not later than 16th April 2020.
Hard copies will not be accepted. Email- HeadofficeRecruitment@crdbbank.com
(Visited 1 times, 3 visits today)