Digital Production Manager for Printing Company in Arusha
The Production Manager Position is responsible for leading concept direction, development and implementation of creative services, and solutions on behalf of the client, and provides consultation for all forms of Digital Printing, Flex Printing, UV Printing media,Embroidery,Promotional materials and Corporate uniforms ,design development and support services. The position assigns, manages, and tracks all requested creative products in support of the client by coordinating resources, developing production schedules, managing changing priorities, and applying quality control. They manage, provide art direction, professional leadership, and technical expertise to a team of graphic/interactive designers, photographers, programmers, animators, and audio/video personnel, located on and offsite, by ensuring all products meet the client?s high standards for innovative and creative design.
This position is responsible for overseeing a large volume of graphics, digital printing(Brochures and booklets),Flex Printing, UV Flat bed printing, Screen printing ,Laser Engraving, Branding ,Led Boards, Digital advertising Boards, Embroidery and Garments(All safari shirts, caps and Fleece jackets and Trousers, Promotional items(video, and photography and related tasks at any time, whether currently in production, in the early planning stages, newly received for evaluation and assignment, or recently completed, but may require follow-up. These tasks could range from quick turnaround time of a few hours, or those that are more detailed, such as videos, animation, or interactive products, with longer-term production timelines over the course of many months.
Along with strong project management skills and experience in managing team of creative staff with diverse talents, this position also requires a strong design background and proficiency with applications such as Adobe Creative Suite.
The project manager would be responsible for:
- Serving as a main creative point of contact by developing strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Analyzing and prioritizing all requests for graphics, photos, and video products against available staffing resources and client needs.
- Creating and maintaining production schedules taking into account changing project priorities, milestones, and resource constraints.
- Applies quality control through the review of all visual media produced to ensure that creative products comply with brand standards, policies, directives, and client needs.
- Achieving consensus among diverse viewpoints and effectively translate ideas into prioritized, actionable steps.
- Working closely with content team members to ensure all digital and print products reflect the relevant information available on a particular topic or topics.
- Fostering a positive and productive work environment, especially in high-pressure situations, and balance a sense of urgency with a calm and confident demeanor.
- Serves as the clients printing liaison by tracking printing budgets and directly interfacing with the Reliable Printing Office for all client orders.
- Ensures the proper formatting of all products and provides oversight from order submission through proofing and the delivery of final products.
- Monitors and maintains all equipment, software, and supplies for the creative service teams systems and devices.
- Diploma/BA in Web-based Communications, Graphic Design, Information Technology or related discipline and 5-7 years relevant experience
- Demonstrable and strong understanding of visual design, typography, and layout; with strong focus on emerging technologies/digital platforms
- Strong and relevant portfolio
- Highly detail oriented and committed to excellence
- Expert status in Adobe Creative Suite – especially Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Strong leader, manager, and collaborator; ability to work well within a team and across departments
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, highly energetic atmosphere
- Explore solutions on a path to the best answer
- Self-educates on the latest trends and technology related to digital design
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Team player
Experience / Requirements
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
How to Apply:
Candidates meeting this qualification can send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: 31st May, 2020
Only short listed applicants will be called for the interview.