Human Resources Manager – Tanga
Human Resources Managers plan, direct, and coordinate the administrative functions of an organization. They oversee the recruiting, interviewing, and hiring of new staff; consult with top executives on strategic planning; and serve as a link between an organization’s management and its employees.
• Ensure recruitment needs are filled and procedures are consistent and managed.
• Ensure a well-trained and motivated staff.
• Creating and revising company job descriptions
• Establish the departmental measurements that support the accomplishment of the Company’s strategic goals.
• Lead the implementation of the performance management system that includes performance development plans and employee development programs.
• Establish and leads the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire company employees.
• Leads the implementation of company safety and health programs that includes monitor and tracking OSHA required data.
• Establishes the company wage and salary structure, pay policies and oversee the variable pay system within the Company.
• Lead company compliance with the Government and labour law of the Country that will maintain a minimal company exposure to lawsuits.
• Protect the interest of employees and company in accordance of company human resources policies and Government laws and regulations.
• Keep the CEO updated of significant problem that jeopardize the achievement of company goals and those that are not being addressed adequately by other line Managers.
• Oversee the implementation of human resources program through the human resources staff.
• Develop and/or review Company HR policies and procedures
• Work with departmental heads to ensure all company HR policies and procedures are adhered to
• Develop and manage annual budget for all HR activities
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
Education and Qualifications
• Bachelor degree in Human resources management.
• At least 3 years of managerial level experience in Human Resource functions.
• People oriented and results driven
• Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• n-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
• Good knowledge in Microsoft office.
• Knowledge of ERP software will be an added advantage.
Reporting To Chief Executive Officer
The post Nafasi ya Kazi Human Resources Manager – Tanga, Tuma Maombi yako Mapema appeared first on Ajira Zetu.
The post Nafasi ya Kazi Human Resources Manager – Tanga, Tuma Maombi yako Mapema appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.