Lab Technician – Shinyanga
We are looking for a qualified Lab Technician to undertake a variety of laboratory procedures of technical nature. You will be handling sensitive equipment to analyze samples or substances and conduct tests reporting findings to a laboratory manager.
• Receive, label and analyze samples
• Design and execute laboratory testing according standard procedures, make observations and interpret findings
• Conduct experiments under defined conditions to verify/reject various types of hypotheses using refined scientific methods
• Organize and store all chemicals substances, fluids and compressed gases according to safety instructions
• Record all data and results in specified forms (paper and electronic) with accuracy and responsibility
• Maintain equipment and assist in ordering laboratory supplies
• Ensure that all safety guidelines are followed strictly at all times and maintain a clean and orderly environment
Education and Qualifications
• Must know how to operate an AAS (Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy) machine and to look after all samples.
• Previous experience in gold mining industry is mandatory.
• Ideally 3-5 years of experience
The post Nafasi ya Kazi Lab Technician – Shinyanga, Tuma Maombi Mapema appeared first on Ajira Zetu.
The post Nafasi ya Kazi Lab Technician – Shinyanga, Tuma Maombi Mapema appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.