Relationship Manager Private Banking – Dar es Salaam
To achieve quality business growth for the Private Banking segment within assigned territory. The responsibilities incorporate market and selling personal banking products to existing and potential customers. In addition sustaining customer satisfaction, to retain existing customers and generate additional business from those customers; and acquiring new customers through prospecting and sales Activities.
• Providing an interface between the bank and both existing and prospective customers in order to maintain good customer relations so as to meet the customer needs within the strategic objectives of the Bank.
• Credit appraisals and recommendation for existing and prospective customers under the various loan products and submit to the appropriate final approval authority within established turnaround time.
• Overseeing the relationship management of assigned customers and the running of the Private Banking Centre.
• Ensuring revenue growth through customer acquisition, new need identification, product cross-sell and re-engineering.
• Conduct initial screening interview with prospective customer and maintain familiarity with Customer’s pertinent documents.
• Ensure that the target market selection criterion is adhered to and that we are in full compliance with Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti Money Laundering (AML) requirements.
• Ensure an effective call program is maintained on all allocated relationships and prospects. The calls should be recorded and filed.
• Manage all aspects of risk, including monitoring of advances portfolio, strict adherence to the provisions of the credit policy document to ensure minimal losses to the bank.
• Monitor closely all unsecured credit facilities and overdrawn accounts assigned to ensure that the accounts are properly conducted to avoid potential loss to the Bank.
• Ensure that renewals, extensions and cancellations of existing credit facilities are done before the expiry date.
• Manage customer queries, complaints and other correspondence in a timely manner and within set standards for customer satisfaction.
• Prepare MIS with brief overview and explanation of variances for assigned portfolio.
• Assist in identifying customer needs not met by existing products and the implementation of new products and services.
• Assume direct responsibility for a Private Banking process improvement project aimed at
• Improving the Unit’s ability to deliver efficient and timely service to its customers.
• Achievement of set revenue targets for the unit by aggressive customer acquisition, efficient product delivery, offering a diverse range of products and excellent customer service.
• Implement findings/decisions emanating from personal development needs and regular coaching feedback from the unit head.
• Keep abreast of the rapid pace of product development to be able to sell new products.
• Be conversant with policies and procedures pertaining to all bank products and services and be able to adapt to change in these as well as technological changes, and customer sophistication.
• Assist in the organization and participate in Public relations activities and sponsorships that aim to improve Company’s brand image in the market.
Education and Qualifications
• University Degree
The post Nafasi ya Kazi Relationship Manager Private Banking – Dar es Salaam, Tuma Maombi Mapema appeared first on Ajira Zetu.