New Job Opportunity at Citi Bank Tanzania – Executive Assistant to the CEO/Citi Country Officer, May 2020
|Citi Bank Tanzania|
Jobs in Tanzania 2020: New Jobs Vacancies at Citi Bank Tanzania 2020
AJIRA TANZANIA 2020 / NAFASI ZA KAZI 2020
Executive Assistant to the CEO/Citi Country Officer
Locations: Dar es Salaam, Dar es Salaam Region
Job Function: Business Strategy, Management & Administration
Employee Status: Regular
Job ID: 20180181
The Senior Administrative Asst provides support to another individual or group of individuals by handling correspondence, managing calendars and appointments, arranging conferences and conference calls, making travel arrangements and providing other administrative tasks.
- Directly supports a C15 level manager and generally supports an entire department
- Manages day to day calendar(s) of senior management; arranges meetings and secures meeting rooms
- Arranges conferences, meetings and events as required by the Unit; establishes priorities on behalf of manager or team
- Coordinates travel arrangements; prepare and distribute schedules/agendas for travel
- Assists team members with the documentation related to overseas travel Visa, ticketing, hotel, airport transfers, foreign exchange, ground transportation and expense reports
- Handles incoming calls; responds to inquiries
- Orders supplies and process invoices through Procure to Pay system
- Process and follow-up on Virtual Requests
- May prepare and review materials and correspondence for meetings
- Maintains and update files/records, produces reports and various correspondence
- Handles sensitive materials; maintain appropriate levels of confidentiality
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Previous office administration experience preferably within a large and complex financial services or similar organization
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
MODE OF APPLICATION: APPLY ONLINE
Grade :All Job Level – All Job Functions All Job Level – All Job Functions – TZ
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)