New Job Vacancy at African Underground Mining Services (AUMS) – Electrician | Deadline: 24th April, 2020
|African Underground Mining Services (AUMS)|
Jobs in Tanzania 2020: New Job Vacancies at African Underground Mining Services (AUMS) 2020
AJIRA TANZANIA 2020 / NAFASI ZA KAZI 2020
Ajira Mpya Tanzania at African Underground Mining Services (AUMS), Ajira Yako, Ajiraleo, Nafasi za Kazi at African Underground Mining Services (AUMS), Jobs Tanzania
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complies with all HS&E policies, procedures and instructions. This includes the correct use of safety devices and protective equipment, prompt reporting of any hazardous situations, which they cannot themselves correct, making the necessary changes to eliminate or control the hazard and reporting immediately any accident or injury which arises in the course of their work.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures that are displayed and amended from time to time.
- Takes reasonable care for their own safety and that of other persons who may be affected by their acts.
- Performs pre-start checks and SWICs.
- Ensuring inspections and maintenance is carried out on all equipment before use.
- Ensures that all tools are serviceable and safe.
- Must Work to minimize equipment downtime and maximize productivity.
- Liaises with the underground shift supervisor to:
- Ensure all work is done in a safe and efficient manner;
- Advise when items of equipment are out of service and when they can be returned to service.
- Carries out schedule electrical servicing and repairs in a safe manner.
- Carries out all repairs in accordance with AUMS procedures.
- Completes all service sheets and documents additional repairs completed during servicing.
- Maintains a high level of housekeeping in the working areas at all times.
- Read and interpret Service and Spare parts manuals.
- Advise immediate supervisor of parts used and any additional part requirements.
- Report all faults to the Supervisor ASAP.
- Strong background working in underground mining.
- Able to operate all types of hand tools.
- Understanding maintenance procedures.
- Ability to read schematics.
- Excellent service and maintenance approach to the job.
- Willingness to learn and gain further experience with everything HV.
- Valid Tanzanian Driver’s License
- Basic First Aid Knowledge
- Recognized trade qualification as an Electrician.
- Above average numeracy and verbal/written English
Application letters should reach the above on or before 24th April 2020, 1800hrs.
BEWARE OF CONMEN! AUMS(T) Limited does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity, please report this immediately by calling +255 682 660 124 or+255 682 660 256 or +255 682 660 893.
How to Apply?
If you have the necessary skills, drive and experience to be an asset to AUMS Operations Team, we welcome your interest and encourage you to apply.
Only applications with a current Resume attached will be considered for employment. Please send your CV along with a detailed covering letter via email email@example.com
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)