Head of Sales: Public Sector and Regions B2B
Responsible for driving the public sector and regional sales strategy and effectively leading a team to achieve the set revenue and retention target. This includes ensuring a great experience for customers across the entire customer journey from onboarding to implementation and Business as Usual (BAU).
THE WAY WE WORK
You are open-minded, positive, passionate and the way you work energizes others. You are committed to the timely delivery of a job well done. You behave with integrity and transparency.
Account management & revenue target
- To achieve agreed growth rates from corporate accounts in line with the Business Enterprises business plan.
- Responsible for creating and driving the public sector and regional sales strategy
- Meet assigned revenue target on allocated target and also meet the target allocated for your team (Sales executive)
- Ensure there is effective inter-departmental synergies so that customers are served well
- Work side by side with the support team and drive an effective retention strategy
- Responsible of measuring and driving performance to ensure the team meets the target
- Responsible of driving development plans for each team member and ensure their areas of improvements are addressed and growth
- Liaising with regional heads to scope the size of the market in the regions and determine the required resources or workforce (KAMs or Sales Executives)
- Ensure customers are onboarded and training is done so customers are clear on how support and products work
- Set goals for teams and ensure they are attained
- Regional pipeline management and ensuring data integrity
- Recruiting and managing Sales Executive in the regions
- Open new business opportunities by networking within existing customer base and targeted accounts delivering agreed net new business revenues in line with the agreed business plan
- Develop, implement and control account development plans to maximize new and repeat sales from the accounts
- Develop sound business relationships with corporate client organizations, representing the company as a professional, quality organization, in order to maximize awareness and use of our service
- Ensure that all customer information is entered accurately and in a timely fashion on to the required Tigo customer database
- Work with product team and ensure solutions are customised to meet customers’ requirements
Lead a team of Sales Executive
- Lead a team of Sales Executives and ensure that they each meet their individual allocated target and the target for the group is also achieved
- Have daily sales trading meeting with the team to monitor and track sales performance and retention initiatives
- Ensure the adoption of effective pipeline management and date integrity
- Track performance through weekly reviews
- Act as an escalation point for any customer facing issues that the team can’t manage
- Work with Segment manager to design commissions schemes, target setting and push activities for team
- To achieve agreed retention targets within an existing corporate sector account portfolio.
- To support customer and implement an effective engagement and support model to ensure customer satisfaction
- To work very closely with internal teams offering guidance and insight to establish the best solution for the customer which is in line with our capabilities
- To be the central point of contact for all Corporate Sector Account sales related issue within the customer portfolio and the conduit for customer communication for all other service related situations
- Ensure bills are paid as per the agreed credit policy
Documentation and filling.
- Ensure all account opening applications forms are dully updated and used for activations
- Ensure all documentations are filled in designated areas and ready to be available whenever required
- Ensure proper KYC during onboarding
- Advice any required input to improve safe keeping of the customer records/database.
QUALIFICATIONS ,EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES
- University degree in Business is Preferred
- 4+ years of experience in account acquisition/managemen
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Expert in selling B2B Products / Spectrum of Services
- Great leadership skills
- Ability to engage in effective and persuasive negotiations and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of cultures in a diverse community.
- Mature ability to work collaboratively with management teams throughout the organization and to be seen as a valuable expert resource to be sought out.
- Experienced with the Tanzanian market whilst having a high level of professionalism
- Ability to achieve results through others.
- Set and manage priorities
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices”
Only Successful Candidates will be contacted
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
The post Public Sector and Regions B2B at TiGo – NAFASI ZA KAZI appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.