The Institute of Finance Management was established by Act No. 3 of 1972 to provide training, research and consultancy services in the fields of banking, insurance, social protection, taxation, accountancy and related disciplines.
The Institute of Finance Management (IFM) invites qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacancies: 1.1 TUTORIAL ASSISTANT – 2 POSTS IN BANKING AND FINANCE (SIMIYU CAMPUS)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducts research in collaboration with senior staff members;
- Carries out consultancy in collaboration with senior staff members;
- Prepares case studies;
- Supervises students projects;
- Perform any other assigned duties.
Bachelor degree in Banking and Finance from recognized higher learning institutions a minimum GPA of 3.8.
This position holds salary scale of PHTS 1 and other fringe benefits offered by the Institute. NB: GENERAL CONDITIONS
- All applicants must be Citizens ofTanzania and not above 45 years old.
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, e-mail address and telephone numbers.
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this Advertisement.
- The title of the position applied for should be written in the subject of the application letter; short of which will make the application invalid.
- The title of the position applied for should be marked on the envelope; short of which will make the application invalid.
- Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic certificates:
- Degree/Diploma/Certificates. Degree/Diploma transcripts.
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates.
- Computer Certificate
- Professional certificates from respective boards, if any
- One recent passport size picture and Birth certificate.
- FORM IV AND FORM VI RESULTS SLIPS ARE STRICTLY NOT ACCEPTED
- Testimonials, Partial transcripts and results slips will not be accepted.
- Presentation of forged academic certificates and other information in the CV will necessitate legal action.
- Applicants for senior positions currently employed in the public service should route their application letters through their respective employers.
- Applicants for entry levels currently employed in the Public Service should not apply, they have to adhere to Government Circular Na. CAC. 45/257/01/D/140 dated 30th November 2010.
- Applicants who have/were retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
- Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
- Dead line for application is 30th April, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
- Application letters should be written in English.
How to Apply
APPLICATION LETTERS SHOULD BE POSTED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS. HAND DELIVERY IS NOT ACCEPTABLE
THE RECTOR INSTITUTE OF FINANCE MANAGEMENT (IFM) 5 SHAABAN ROBERT STREET, P. O. BOX 3918, 11101 DAR ES SALAAM
(Visited 1 times, 3 visits today)