Waiter/Waitress Service Sections
You create memorable dining experiences for guests by providing them with a high level of food and beverage service. You listen to your guests and offer specific suggestions from the menu to satisfy their needs, wants and desires. You enjoy working as part of a team and help your colleagues whenever you can.
The successful Candidate will meet the following criteria,
- A High School/Certificate/Diploma in hospitality or similar
- Previous 3-5 years’ experience as an F&B Attendant or in a guest service role
- Self-motivated with an outgoing personality and good communication skills
- Fluent in English and any other language skills will be an added advantage
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of High School education
- Minimum of 2-4 years in Housekeeping management position
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Basic math skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to exceed expectations of guests and team members
- Excellent time management skills
The successful candidate will be based in area indicated above.
Share only CV to: email@example.com
Please note ONLY shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
CLOSING DATE: 30th April, 2020
(Visited 1 times, 2 visits today)
The post Waiter/Waitress Service Sections at Expert Consultancy – NAFASI ZA KAZI appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.