Record Assistants (2 positions)
Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd (MHCL) is a joint venture company currently owned by National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Tanzania Prisons Service. The principle activity of the company is to undertake production and importation of sugar. Establishment of the Company is in line with the implementation of the second five year development plan (FYDP II) aiming to ensure that Tanzania becomes industrialized and middle income economy (Uchumi wa Kati) by the year 2025.
The company wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced and dedicated young Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company as follows:
Record Assistants (2 positions) – The Records Assistant will be reporting to Human Resources Officer. Posted on mabumbe website
Duties and responsibilities of Records Assistant:
- To record all letters in the inward and outward registers;
- To sort index and file letters in the appropriate files;
- To record and maintain the file movements in the transit cards or in the file movement registers;
- To maintain the postage Imprest registers;
- Keep and maintain files in good order;
- To make sure that confidential information do not leak at all;
- Retrieving files in response to request from staff;
- Receive payment schedule and file accordingly;
- Keep and maintain Archives according to standard procedures;
- Provide effective access to library collections and resources;
- Maintain records for the Books/materials borrow service;
- Respond to daily on-site requests for information needs for library users; and
- To carry out any other lawful work related duties as assigned by supervisors.
Qualification and Experience:
- Must have at least Basic Certificate in Records Management or Certificate in Library and Information Management or its equivalent from a recognized institution. A diploma will be an added advantage;
- Must have an experience of at least three (3) years of experience in Record management with fluency in English; and
- Must be computer literate.
Salaries and other Fringe Benefits for all these posts will be as per Mkulazi Salary Scales and Structures and in accordance with the Staff Regulations and Conditions of Service of the company, 2019.
ALL APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE ACCOMPLISHED SECONDARY SCHOOL EDUCATION AND POSSES AN ORDINARY CERTIFICATE OR AN ADVANCED CERTIFICATE OF SECONDARY EDUCATION OR ITS EQUIVALENT AND SHOULD NOT BE ABOVE 45 YEARS OF AGE.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below (with the position applied written on the top of the envelope), describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of academic certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address. The closing deadline for all applications is 10 days after the advert. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O BOX 1079,
Deadline 7 June, 2020
(Visited 1 times, 2 visits today)