POSITION: SALES OFFICERS
Tanganyika Instant Coffee PLC
Duties and Responsibilities
- To market the products of the company
- To look for orders from different customers and conduct sales
- To carry on the taste activities of TANICA products to people at different areas.
- Collecting suggestions from customers on improving the product quality, package and price.
- To visit the customers for providing after sales service in areas like supermarkets and hotels
- Work in conformity with food safety management system and ISO 22,000
Requirement for appointment
- Appointed by the General Manager
- Must be holder of diploma in business administration with option of marketing
MODE OF APPLICATION
- All application must be in own hand writing attached with certified copies of academic certificates
- Comprehensive CV indicating personal particulars must be attached.
- Name and permanent address of two guarantors with immovable properties.
NB: ALL application to be sent to the address below not later than 20 th June, 2020
Job Opportunity at TANICA PLC, Procurement Officer
5 Job Opportunities at Mbeya University, Assistant Lecturers