Nkamson Consultancy Company Ltd (NCCL) is a semi-profit firm with the primary focus of providing Professional Consultancy Service in a wide range of Development and Management settings including areas such as business, health, education, environment, land, finance and economic development, water, trade, agriculture, livestock, forest, tourism, technological development, social protection and mining. The company services include Project/Strategic Management; SME Development; Conduct Research; Provide Training & Capacity Building; Tax Management and carry out other advisory functions in the above specified areas. NCCL intends to provide clients with timely, reliable, professional and satisfying consultancy services. Since its inception in 2016 NCCL had shown progress on working with both local and international organizations including research institutions, INGOs, NGOs, CBOs, FBOs and business entities in Strategic/Project Management, SME Development, Research and Capacity Building (Training). In addition to this, our firm also makes an endeavor to attain its position by offering quality assured service to the Clients. Best quality of the services is never compromised and this makes us the preferred choice among our competitors. We attain this by using qualified staff both employed and hired Consultants with stable working relationship with development organizations/institutions using participatory approaches, models, tools and advanced technology to provide satisfactory services to Clients with the concept “Together We Can”. For more information on the services, projects and our core functions you can visit at http://nkamson.page.tl. NCCL seeks energetic and experienced personnel to join our fast growing dynamic team on the post of Associate Consultants, Accountant &Financial; Officer, Business Development Officer, Administrative Officer and Volunteers.
Direct reporting to: Finance and Administrative manager
3.1. Scope of Responsibilities:
- i) Assisting in the preparation of budgets
- ii) Managing records and receipts
iii) Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions
- iv) Preparing balance sheets and other final accounts
- v) Processing invoices to Clients
- vi) Participate in financial audits
vii) Developing an in-depth knowledge of organizational products and process
viii) Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters
- ix) Supporting the Finance and Administrative Manager and Programs Manager with projects and tasks whenrequired
- x) To perform any other official duties as may be assigned by relevant authorities of the company
3.2. Essentials and Minimum Qualifications:
- i) Bachelor degree in Finance; Accounting; Business Administration; Mathematics or other related field
- ii) Must have at least 3.5 GPA
iii) Knowledge in SAP, Quick-books or other related Accounting Software is preferred
- iv) Certified Public Accountant or related field is essential
- v) Considerable knowledge of the principles and practices of public finance administration
- vi) Ability to design and prepare analytical or interpretative financial statements
- i) Excellent and clear communication skills
- ii) Good organizational, time-management and problem-solving skills
iii) Good interpersonal skills (client-orientated, conflict-management and liaison skills)
- iv) Ability to build and maintain sound interpersonal relations and function effectively
- v) Ability to work with people from all backgrounds.
- vi) Commitment to the company vision, mission, values and goals
vii) Must be assertive, work well in a team and perform well under pressure
viii) Task oriented/deadline driven
Competitive wage/salary will be offered to the right candidate as per NCCL policies
Interested candidates, who qualify for this post, should apply by sending their motivational letter, resume/CV and copies of professional certificates before 18.00 Hours EAT on 26th April 2020 by indicating the position you are applying to the address attached below.
Managing Director Nkamson Consultancy Co. Ltd, Babansee House, Arusha Road; Nearby KKKT Church-Mnadani; P.O Box 1705, Dodoma-Tanzania (EA)
The post Accountant & Financial Officer at Nkamson Consultancy Company Ltd appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.