Nkamson Consultancy Company Ltd (NCCL) is a semi-profit firm with the primary focus of providing Professional Consultancy Service in a wide range of Development and Management settings including areas such as business, health, education, environment, land, finance and economic development, water, trade, agriculture, livestock, forest, tourism, technological development, social protection and mining. The company services include Project/Strategic Management; SME Development; Conduct Research; Provide Training & Capacity Building; Tax Management and carry out other advisory functions in the above specified areas. NCCL intends to provide clients with timely, reliable, professional and satisfying consultancy services. Since its inception in 2016 NCCL had shown progress on working with both local and international organizations including research institutions, INGOs, NGOs, CBOs, FBOs and business entities in Strategic/Project Management, SME Development, Research and Capacity Building (Training). In addition to this, our firm also makes an endeavor to attain its position by offering quality assured service to the Clients. Best quality of the services is never compromised and this makes us the preferred choice among our competitors. We attain this by using qualified staff both employed and hired Consultants with stable working relationship with development organizations/institutions using participatory approaches, models, tools and advanced technology to provide satisfactory services to Clients with the concept “Together We Can”. For more information on the services, projects and our core functions you can visit at http://nkamson.page.tl. NCCL seeks energetic and experienced personnel to join our fast growing dynamic team on the post of Associate Consultants, Accountant &Financial; Officer, Business Development Officer, Administrative Officer and Volunteers.
Direct reporting to: Finance and Administrative Manager
Scope of Responsibilities:
- i) Conduct systematic review of office premises to ensure a good and secure working environment for all staff members including the Associate Consultants by undertaking all actions necessary to arrange office cleaning
- ii) Make arrangement for procurement, maintenance and repair of equipment, services and supplies in accordance with budgetary plans and allocations
iii) Periodically conduct systematic review of organizational policies, operating systems and internal controls to ensure they are congruent to the principles and aims of the Company
- iv) Meeting with clients and maintain good client relations to promote the image of NCCL
- v) Risk management and documentation control to achieve organizational effectiveness
- vi) Assist various departments of the Company in preparation of different reports i.e. expression of interest (EOI), proposals, plans & budgets for presentation to Board of Directors, Donors, Partners and Beneficiaries
vii) Assisting with preparation of tenders and proposals for new business
viii) Creating and managing social media content including the company website
- ix) Ensuring digital marketing content aligns with corporate brand’s identity
- x) Prospecting new clients via calls, email and networking events
- xi) Perform general administrative tasks in order to ensure that the relevant documentation is accurate and accessible.
4.2. Essentials and Minimum Qualifications:
- i) Bachelor degree in Business Administration; Human Resource Planning& Mgt; Project Planning& Mgt; Agricultural Economics; Development Economics; Rural/Community Development or other related field
- ii) Must have at least 3.5 GPA
iii) Experience in Consultancy industry will be an added advantage
- iv) Good working knowledge of MS Office and desktop publishing applications.
- v) Good personal organizational skills including time management and ability to meet deadlines
- vi) Understanding of tendering processes and government procurement
vii) Experience in the INGO or NGO sector i.e. Funded by USAID or UKAID is an added advantage;
- i) Excellent and clear communication skills
- ii) Good organizational, time-management and problem-solving skills
iii) Good interpersonal skills (client-orientated, conflict-management and liaison skills)
- iv) Ability to build and maintain sound interpersonal relations and function effectively
- v) Ability to work with people from all backgrounds.
- vi) Commitment to the company mission, vision, values and goals
vii) Assertive, work well with team and work well under pressure
viii) Task oriented/Deadline driven
Competitive wage/salary will be offered to the right candidate as per NCCL policies
Interested candidates, who qualify for this post, should apply by sending their motivational letter, resume/CV and copies of professional certificates before 18.00 Hours EAT on 6th May 2020 by indicating the position you are applying to the address attached below.
Managing Director Nkamson Consultancy Co. Ltd, Babansee House, Arusha Road; Nearby KKKT Church-Mnadani; P.O Box 1705, Dodoma-Tanzania (EA)
The post Administrative Officer (2) at Nkamson Consultancy Company Ltd (NCCL) appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.