Nkamson Consultancy Company Ltd (NCCL) is a semi-profit firm with the primary focus of providing Professional Consultancy Service in a wide range of Development and Management settings including areas such as business, health, education, environment, land, finance and economic development, water, trade, agriculture, livestock, forest, tourism, technological development, social protection and mining. The company services include Project/Strategic Management; SME Development; Conduct Research; Provide Training & Capacity Building; Tax Management and carry out other advisory functions in the above specified areas. NCCL intends to provide clients with timely, reliable, professional and satisfying consultancy services. Since its inception in 2016 NCCL had shown progress on working with both local and international organizations including research institutions, INGOs, NGOs, CBOs, FBOs and business entities in Strategic/Project Management, SME Development, Research and Capacity Building (Training). In addition to this, our firm also makes an endeavor to attain its position by offering quality assured service to the Clients. Best quality of the services is never compromised and this makes us the preferred choice among our competitors. We attain this by using qualified staff both employed and hired Consultants with stable working relationship with development organizations/institutions using participatory approaches, models, tools and advanced technology to provide satisfactory services to Clients with the concept “Together We Can”. For more information on the services, projects and our core functions you can visit at nkamson.page.tl. NCCL seeks energetic and experienced personnel to join our fast growing dynamic team on the post of Associate Consultants, Accountant &Financial; Officer, Business Development Officer, Administrative Officer and Volunteers.
Direct reporting to: Programs Manager
2.1. Scope of Responsibilities:
- i) Participate in drafting expression of interests, proposals with proposal developing team
- ii) Develop a database of potential donors and clients and seek out the appropriate contact in an organization
iii) Identify new calls for Consultancy or project and inform the supervisor on weekly basis
- iv) Take lead in attending opening of tenders and submitting tender documents where appropriate
- v) Develop all promotional materials for the company i.e. fliers, brochures, banners etc
- vi) Develop a database of key consultants and projects implemented by the company
vii) Organizing and managing events including planning and budgeting
viii) Drafting and editing articles for the firm’s periodical newsletter and other promotional materials i.e. fliers, brochures, banners etc
- ix) Preparing presentation for pitches to potential clients
- x) To perform any other official duties as may be assigned by relevant authorities of the company
2.2. Essentials and Minimum Qualifications:
- i) A postgraduate degree in Development Economics, Agricultural Economics, Public Policy, Marketing and Procurement, Finance, Business Administration, Project Planning, Investment and Planning or any other related field.
- ii) Must have at least 3.5 GPA at undergraduate level
iii) Experience in Consultancy industry will be an added advantage
- iv) Understanding of tendering processes, government procurement and TRA systems
- v) Good working knowledge of MS Office and Desktop publishing applications.
- vi) Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
vii) Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
viii) Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision in a busy environment
- i) Excellent and clear communication skills
- ii) Good organizational, time-management and problem-solving skills
iii) Good interpersonal skills (client-orientated, conflict-management and liaison skills)
- iv) Ability to build and maintain sound interpersonal relations and function effectively
- v) Ability to work with people from all backgrounds.
- vi) Commitment to the company vision, mission, values and goals
vii) Must be assertive, work well in a team and perform well under pressure
viii) Task oriented/deadline driven
Competitive wage/salary will be offered to the right candidate as per NCCL policies
Interested candidates, who qualify for this post, should apply by sending their motivational letter, resume/CV and copies of professional certificates before 18.00 Hours EAT on 26th May 2020 by indicating the position you are applying to the address attached below.
ALL APPLICATION SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO: Managing Director Nkamson Consultancy Co. Ltd, Babansee House, Arusha Road; Nearby KKKT Church-Mnadani; P.O Box 1705, Dodoma-Tanzania (EA) Or through email:
The post Business Development Officer (2) at Nkamson Consultancy Company Ltd (NCCL) appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.