Agricultural, Mufindi, Tanzania
This position will support operations by maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing and optimizing all facilities and manufacturing equipment and utilities in a safe and orderly fashion as directed by the Operations Manager. This position creates value for the company by performing preventative and corrective maintenance leading to increased uptime and reliability, thus helping the companymeets its production and quality goals.
- Support the Engineering Supervisor, Work Order Allocation, Material Requisitions, Maintenance Planning and Scheduling
- Execute mechanical activities on-site
- Re-focusing Maintenance from Preventive and Breakdown Maintenance to Predictive and Proactive Maintenance modes by implementing and practicing equipment diagnostic Technics thus reducing equipment downtime.
- Implementation of continuous improvement programs nurturing a zero-defect work culture.
- Determining work procedures, prepare work schedules/logs in order to expedite work flow
- Maintaining the plant, equipment and tools, pumps, screw conveyors, pipes, etc. with the aim of optimizing overall operating efficiency of plant.
- Keep a detailed record of all maintenance activities
- Communicating serious breakdowns and resolve problems by doing continuous improvements from trend sheets, implementing predictive maintenance at the same time communicating same to the Engineering department and to the Operations Manager so as to minimize equipment downtime
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly processing, maintenance repair reports
- Set and monitor equipment processing parameters so as to optimize product yield, quality, machine availability and process performance
Experience: 3 years
Education Level: Degree
Qualifications: Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent and higher.
The post Job Opportunity at CVPeople Africa, Mechanical Engineer appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.