TANGANI HARVEST LIMITED
Mikocheni A House No. 11,
Plot No.382, Block A,
P. O. Box 32228,
Mikocheni A Dar es Salaam
Tangani Harvest Ltd, a Private company limited by shares, The Company is now engaged in a variety of business activities not limited to trade, manufacturing, agriculture and so on.
Job title: Procurement officer for agricultural products
Location: Dar es salaam
- Prepare and execute import plans for Agricultural products eg wheat, Maize, Rice etc
- Search, recommend and deal with Farmers
- Search and expand potential farmers in order to be able to purchase goods that are of high quality but at a price.
- Collect procurement demand notes from various units
- Find farmers, enquire for quotation list, compare and recommend a suitable supplier
- Report every supplier’s profile and have it approved
- Prepare orders, then submit and send them to suppliers
- Make prepayment as regulated for procurement of goods
- Supervise and speed up the delivery schedule of the supplier to the office or to relevant units/individuals
- Make acceptance or delivery reports
- As for sudden demands or demands for a small quantity of goods that the supplier cannot make the delivery, buy directly from the supplier
Education: Certificate/Diploma in Procurement and Supply Chain
Years of Experience: 2
Fluent in English and Swahili
Strong negotiation and communication skills
Should be able to travel around regions for research and purchase.
How to Apply: Only qualified candidates should send their applications through firstname.lastname@example.org within One week from the appearance of the job Advertisement.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
The post Job Opportunity at Tangani Harvest Limited, Procurement officer – NAFASI ZA KAZI appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.