Job title: Crowd Control Project Assistant-GFD
Employment category: E, L1
Reporting to: Team Leader- GFD
Technical line manager: GFD Project Manager
Direct reports: N/A Unit/department: GFD
Location: Nduta/ Mtendeli
Authorization level: N/A
Overall purpose of the role: (1-2 sentences)
The Crowd Control Project Assistant -GFD is responsible for maintaining a direct line management of crowd control Incentive workers as well as part of the Food Management Committees (FMC) in Nduta / Mtendeli Camps, providing overall management and coordination at assigned Food Distribution Point (FDP) in addition to completing timely weekly reports.
Responsibilities: (in bullet points)
• Ensure all activities are implemented in line with established food management protocol.
• Complete weekly crowd control reports, submitting to Team Leader-GFD on a daily basis.
• Provide crowd control management training to crowd control incentives, FMC Members and other stakeholders, as directed.
• Help with crowd control and ensure people waiting in line for verification are doing so in an organized manner.
• Submit the numbers and names of all no shows to the GFD–Team Leader after every GFD in order to track those that continually do not show up
• Assist the Help Desk Assistant with directing beneficiaries with concerns to the complaints desk.
• Any other duties as assigned by the GFD-Team Leader.
Experience and technical competencies: (include years of experience)
• Able to maintain cordial relations with other stakeholders like WFP, UNHCR, Plan international HelpAge international, MHA, zone leaders, food management committees, beneficiaries and other relevant stakeholders/partners.
• Ensure efficient coordination with stakeholders relevant to the implementation of GFD project, including other humanitarian and development actors in the area.
• Experienced in maintaining safety and security at the FDPs.
• Experienced in the general food distribution and for a minimum of 2 years.
Education: (include certificates, licenses etc.)
• Bachelor’s degree in social sciences or related to the field
competencies Basic Advanced Expert
Striving for excellence ☐ ☒ ☐
Collaborating ☐ ☒ ☐
Taking the lead ☐ ☒ ☐
Communicating ☐ ☒ ☐
Demonstrating integrity ☐ ☒ ☐
Find the definition of DRC’s Core competencies here
Languages: (indicate fluency level)
Key stakeholders: (internal and external)
• Help Age International
• Plan International
The post Nafasi ya Kazi Crowd Control Project Assistant-GFD DRC, Tuma Maombi Mapema appeared first on Ajira Zetu.
The post Nafasi ya Kazi Crowd Control Project Assistant-GFD DRC, Tuma Maombi Mapema appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.