Jobs in Tanzania 2020: New Jobs Vacancies at VODACOM Tanzania 2020
AJIRA TANZANIA 2020 / NAFASI ZA KAZI 2020
Sales Executive: Mbeya Shop
Posting Country: TZ
Date Posted: 03-May-2020
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Joining Vodacom is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
MODE OF APPLICATION: APPLY ONLINE
The Retail Sales Specialist provides retail sales advice and administration and delivers product sales and services directly to the end customers by matching the products and services to the needs of each customer through the Vodafone Retail network in line with Retail Sales standards and procedures. The Retail Sales Specialist has a good understanding of established policies and processes in Retail Sales and store management gained through extensive practical experience and works with the colleagues in the store to interact directly with customers and focus on increasing sales, exceeding sales target, and elevating the customer experience with Vodafone. They may conduct back-office operational activities to ensure the effective operations of the store. The customer base is mostly consumers but may also include some small business, SOHO (Small Office Home Office) and self-employed customers. Typically reports to the Retail Sales Manager.
Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
* Provides product advice and delivers exceptional sales experience, developing customer loyalty;
* Thoroughly understands Retail Sales policies and procedures through acquired experience, and informs customers accordingly to ensure a high level of customer experience;
* Delivers store based activities, including end-to-end sales, customer services and store management responsibilities;
* May conduct reporting, stock-taking, audits and product launches and other store related activities that enable the store to run effectively;
* Builds trusting relationships with the customer base and represents the brand;
* Uses communication skills to ensure effective collaboration across channels, and with other stores engages with the local community and businesses (eg shopping centre, events, local charities/schools) and acts as an ambassador;
* Delivers tasks related to advocacy of Self-Serve and Digital-Firstfor solving non-complicated service situations;
* Supports and educates the customer around setting up/using their device, assist with technical queries and diagnose and organise repair of faulty devices;
* Identifies cross/upsell opportunities;
* Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the manager or resulting from assigned agendas;
* May support in coaching and developing a store team to exceed store performance targets;
- Digital Advocacy
- Competitor Awareness and Cross Sell
- Building Rapport
- Building and Proposing Solutions
- Objection Handling and Negotiation
- Identifies Customer Needs
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
(Visited 1 times, 8 visits today)
The post New Job Opportunity MBEYA at VODACOM Tanzania – Sales Executive, May 2020 appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.