Nkamson Consultancy Company Ltd (NCCL) is a semi-profit firm with the primary focus of providing Professional Consultancy Service in a wide range of Development and Management settings including areas such as business, health, education, environment, land, finance and economic development, water, trade, agriculture, livestock, forest, tourism, technological development, social protection and mining. The company services include Project/Strategic Management; SME Development; Conduct Research; Provide Training & Capacity Building; Tax Management and carry out other advisory functions in the above specified areas. NCCL intends to provide clients with timely, reliable, professional and satisfying consultancy services. Since its inception in 2016 NCCL had shown progress on working with both local and international organizations including research institutions, INGOs, NGOs, CBOs, FBOs and business entities in Strategic/Project Management, SME Development, Research and Capacity Building (Training). In addition to this, our firm also makes an endeavor to attain its position by offering quality assured service to the Clients. Best quality of the services is never compromised and this makes us the preferred choice among our competitors. We attain this by using qualified staff both employed and hired Consultants with stable working relationship with development organizations/institutions using participatory approaches, models, tools and advanced technology to provide satisfactory services to Clients with the concept “Together We Can”. For more information on the services, projects and our core functions you can visit at http://nkamson.page.tl. NCCL seeks energetic and experienced personnel to join our fast growing dynamic team on the post of Associate Consultants, Accountant &Financial; Officer, Business Development Officer, Administrative Officer and Volunteers.
Direct reports to: Program Manager & Finance and Administration Manager
NCCL is looking for a trainable and energetic personnel to join their fast growing team who will be:
- Involved in enforcing and establishing organization standards and create product/service road-map in the business industry
- Involved in strategic and sustainable development planning and management
- Involved in learning, facilitating and coaching in projects, NGOs and business entities
- Meeting and maintain good client relationship to promote the good image of NCCL
- iNVOLVED IN FIELD DATA COLLECTION, ANALYSIS AND USING ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES
- All other duties as assigned by the Managing Director.
- i) Bachelor Degree in Public Policy, Business Administration, Human Resources Project Planning& Management; Population & Public Health; Agricultural Economics; Development Economics; Community Development; Finance Management; Integrated Sanitation Management; Environmental Health; Human Nutrition; Food Science &Technology; Animal Science; Production Chain Management; Social Work; Gender Studies or other related field
- ii) Must have at least 5 GPA
iii) Excellent knowledge of business/project planning using participatory approaches and models
- iv) Good inter-personal skills
- v) Good communication skills especially English and Swahili. Basic in Portuguese, French, Arabic and Dutch will be preferred
- vi) Applicants living in Dodoma are highly preferable for this post
This opportunity is for those who want to gain experience in consultancy industries so no Salaries/Payments Interested candidates, who qualify for this post, should apply by sending their motivational letter, resume/CV and copies of professional certificates before 18.00 Hours EAT on 6th May 2020 by indicating the position you are applying to the address attached below.
ALL APPLICATION SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO: Managing Director Nkamson Consultancy Co. Ltd, Babansee House, Arusha Road; Nearby KKKT Church-Mnadani; P.O Box 1705, Dodoma-Tanzania (EA) Or through email:
The post Volunteers at Nkamson Consultancy Company Ltd (NCCL) appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.