Position: Senior Manager-Human Resources
Gemen Engineering Co Ltd
This position is responsible for providing strategic leadership and oversight of all Human Resources HR activities.
Qualification and experience:
- A minimum of 7+ years of human resource experience in a diverse, high-growth company with at least 5 years progressive management level experience.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Human Resources Management and/or Public Administration obtained from a recognized institution;
- Knowledge of Tanzania labour laws;
- HR expertise with proficiency in multiple disciplines within HR;
- Strong organizational development, change management and consultative skills;
- Excellent communication, facilitation skills and perfect sense of confidentiality;
- Knowledge of human resource and project management principles and practices;
- Ability to show initiative by tackling complex, enterprise-wide issues;
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Ability to provide all services with full professional integrity, avoiding all fraudulent and unethical conduct.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- In partnership with the senior management team and department heads, develop and implement HR Strategies and initiatives that support and integrate the company’s strategic objectives;
- Develops and implement human resource policies, programs, systems and practices that build the infrastructure necessary to support and strengthen a diverse, collaborative and high performing company;
- Works with senior management team and departmental heads on HR issues, including team building, staff development planning, performance management, conflict resolution and managing company change initiatives;
- Supervises and provides consultation to management on strategic staffing plans, compensation, benefits, training and development, budget and labour relations;
- Works with Worker’s Compensation carrier and/or insurance broker to manage and resolve claim;
- Ensures company-wide development of staff capacity (leadership, project management, organization, communication, financial, computer skills, etc.) This also involves insistence on taking organization mandatory courses and any other courses which will add value to staff in pursuit of company mission;
- Oversees recruitment, on-boarding, retention, training and development, employee relations and separations in accordance with overall objectives of the company and ensures compliance thereof;
- Oversees performance coaching process, including professional development plans.
- Evaluates and consistently advises on Company-Tanzania’s compensation and benefits strategy to recruit and retain the best people, motivate individuals to excel at and enjoy what they do;
- Facilitates meetings, workshops, seminars, etc.(e.g. Personnel actions, regulatory requirements, actions involving outside agencies.etc) for the purpose of identifying issues, developing recommendations and supporting other staff,
- Manage department operations, the maintenance of services and the implementation of new programs and/or processes for the purpose of providing services including established time-frames and in compliance with related requirements achieving company objectives, and ensuring compliance with legal, financial and program requirements;
- Responds to written and verbal inquiries from a variety of internal and external sources(e.g. staffing, conflicts in policies and regulations, community concerns, staff and partner requests, etc.) for the purpose of identifying the relevant issues and recommending or implementing a remediation plan;
- Oversees company’s Health and Safety policies and procedures to ensure regulatory compliance;
- Develops and implement employee wellness and stress reduction programs;
- In close coordination with Contracts, Finance and Accounting team, reviews, as necessary, contracts, subcontracts, amendments or other legally binding documents to ensure compliance supervision and support;
- Supervises HR and oversee department strategic planning, goal setting and budget;
- Ensures HR policies, programs, systems and practices comply with applicable laws and regulations;
- Participates and present in management meetings including; senior management meetings, business operations reviews, strategic planning sessions and employee forums;
- Collaborates with internal and external personnel (e.g. administrators, auditors, public agencies, community members, etc) for the purpose of implementing and/or maintaining services and programs;
- Recommends policies, procedures and/or actions for the purpose of providing direction for meeting the Company-Tanzania’s goals and objectives.
- Develops and monitor annual departmental budget, goals and objectives and annual operational/work plan for HR team;
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of HR related transaction;
Position: Mechanical Engineer/Technician (ERB Registered)
Gemen Engineering Co Ltd
Job Summary Perform engineering duties in planning and designing tools, engines, machines and other mechanically functioning equipment.
- Assesses the equipment and machinery condition and makes recommendation for replacement worn out parts or machinery replacement;
- Performs routine services and repairs of machine and vehicles;
- Prepares detailed mechanical engineering plans for the works/projects;
- Ensures mechanical works complies with specifications and safety standards;
- Carries out work place inspections on mechanical;
- Plans and implements specific mechanical or programs for both workers and management;
- Develops individual objectives or targets and all performance as part of the individual performance agreement in consultation with the immediate supervision;
- To conduct weekly survey of mechanical equipment, plants and facilities in order to assess adequacy and submit recommendations on requirement gaps in order to ensure availability;
- To manage equipment, plants and facilities acquisition including designing, preparation of user requirements, user requirement preparation schedules, preparation of procurement forms, follow up with the management on items under procurement, supervising projects for capital goods and reporting progress;
- To prepare and implement annual, quarterly, monthly, weekly and adhoc plans, both physical and financial for maintenance of the equipment, plants and facilities;
- To manage equipment, plants and facilities acquisition contracts including timely inspections, monitor performance of suppliers in terms of time, quality and scope, conduct contract management meetings, prepare and submit progress reports with recommendations on actions to be taken;
- To initiate and enforce Mechanical policy;
- To ensure all Mechanical Plants and equipment Lease procedures have Operational Safety certificates and Licenses;
- To plan and coordinate the disposal and replacement of equipment, plants and facilities;
- To coordinate and plan mechanical engineering Services to civil engineering projects;
- To participate in the preparation and implementation of fundamental company strategic plans;
- To update and maintain company’s equipment database in place and
- To perform any other official duties as may be assigned from time to time.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
ALL APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SENT BEFORE DEADLINE (30th June 2020) VIA OUR EMAIL ADDRESS; email@example.com
(Visited 1 times, 2 visits today)
The post 2 Job Opportunities MWANZA at Gemen Engineering Company Limited appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.