|TANZANIA NATIONAL ROADS AGENCY (TANROADS)|
Jobs in Tanzania 2020: New Job Vacancies at TANROADS, 2020
AJIRA MPYA TANROADS 2020 / NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI TANROADS 2020
TANZANIA NATIONAL ROADS AGENCY (TANROADS) is a Semi -Autonomous Agency under the Ministry’ of Works, Transport and Communication established on July 1, 2000 and suitably is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Tanzania Mainland’s Trunk and Regional Roads Network.
Its primary functions include the roads network maintenance and axle load control, the implementation of road safety and environmental measures, provision of advice on the strategic framework policies and plans for the road sector.
Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) is vested with the responsibility of Maintenance and Development of Trunk and Regional Roads Networks in Tanzania Mainland. The Agency is also responsible for conducting Axle Load Control Operations through Weighbridges.
Only successful applicants will be notified to attend the interview at their own cost at Kigoma.
JOB TITLE: CIVIL ROAD TECHNICIAN
- Must have a Ordinary Diploma in civil/highway engineering [OD] Full Technician Certificate [FTC]
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken Kiswahili and English
- Must be computer literate
- Two years experience
- Not above 25 years
- Must be a Tanzanian citizen
The holder of this post who reports to maintenance Engineer will be responsible for:
- Inspects and Reports on all designated Roads monthly or at more Frequent intervals if required
- Prepares and supervises monthly work programmers for petty contractors Undertaking Routine and Recurrent, Periodic and Emergencymaintenance Work as directed by Engineer
- Supervises bridge maintenance works as directed by Engineer
- Certifies worksheets, delivery notes and similar documentation as directed By Engineer
- Prepares Reports for Engineer as required
- Perform such other related duties as may be assigned by Engineer
JOB TITLE: MOTOR VEHICLE CUM DRIVERS [2 POSTS]
- Holder of form 1V Certificate
- Trade test grade one from VETA or CBET/CBA level or any recognized Technical institution in motor vehicle Mechanics
- Must be have genuine and a valid driving license class D, but having other Classes will be an added advantage
- Must be fluent in Kiswahili and English languages
- Must be Tanzania citizen
- Knowledge of computer will be an added advantage
- Age limit not above 38 years
- Works experience five  years in related field in reputable
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Carry out repair and maintenance of vehicle according to mechanical Workshop standard and procedure
- Carry out cleanliness of working tools/ equipment and workshop premises
- Open and maintain jib cards for mechanical works records
- Any Tanzanian who meets the conditions and requirements of this Advertisement is invited to apply.
- Applicants who are employed should route their application through their Employers
- Any person with criminal offences needs not to apply
- All applicants should have at least three referees and their contract addresses and reliable telephone numbers for contact
- All academic certificates must be certified
- Submission of birth certificate is must, affidavits will not be considered
MODE OF APPLICATION
All interested applicants are invited to apply and submit their handwritten Application letters to the under mentioned address not later than 18th June, 2020, with their complete CV’s and copies of all academic and birth Certificates, names of three referees, addresses of previous employers, applicants contact telephone numbers, email address and postal address.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and overqualified applicants will Not be considered.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS EXTENDED TO 18TH JUNE, 2020, AT 16:00 HRS.
Application letters should be posted to the following address:
REGIONAL MANAGER TANROADS
P.0 BOX 97
KASULU ROAD UJENZI YARD
(Visited 1 times, 2 visits today)