The Confederation of Tanzania Industries (CTI)
Location: Dar es salaam
Confederation of Tanzania Industries
To coordinate and sensitise members in developing expertise and implementing ethical practices.
The Confederation of Tanzania Industries (CTI) in pursuit of a legal, financial and economic environment within which industries in the country can operate has developed a Code of Conduct.
The Code of Conduct is a common framework for what is legitimate, just and fair conduct for businesses in Tanzania. The code relies on moral principles and values that have been shared by members and supported by common practical experience and accepted norms.
Doing business with integrity is more likely to generate good returns, attract investors and retain motivated employees. In contrast companies that don’t make efforts to do business responsibly can face long-lasting reputational and financial damage.
The overall task of the Code of Conduct Coordinator will be:
· To guide members in developing code of conduct statements/ policies.
· To collect pledging forms and acknowledgements of the Code from members.
· To develop a checklist/mechanism for reviewing and approval of ethical practices among corporate companies.
· To ensure companies’ conduct is consistent with CTI’s Code of Conduct.
· To sensitise Members and keep them up to date on knowledge and understanding of CTI’s Code of Conduct.
· To organize working sessions with members and engage with international experts on Code of Conduct.
· To review and update the CTI’s Code of Conduct.
· To maintain a working knowledge of relevant ethics issues.
· To disseminate CTI’s Code of Conduct to members and request them to sign and adopt ethical codes into their business operations.
· To develop Annual Workplan to implement CTI Code of Conduct and report progress of implementation to the Director of Membership and Services.
· To perform any other activities/duties of the Secretariat as directed by the Management.
· Bachelor Degree in Law. Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
· 5 years working experience in relevant fields related to Corporate relations and Business Conduct.
· Strong leadership and communication skills.
· Familiarity with industrial best practices and standards.
· Ability to use computer and other online applications.
2 years full time.
Dar es Salaam.
Negotiable within the company’s salary structure.
Application letter along with a CV supplemented by copies of qualification certificates and names and addresses of three (3) referees be delivered to: Executive Director Confederation of Tanzania Industries (CTI) 9th Floor, NIC Investment House P O Box 71783 Dar es Salaam. Or via Email: email@example.com
Applicants are required to indicate daytime telephone contacts. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. DEADLINE FOR RECEIVING APPLICATIONS: 26th June, 2020.
(Visited 1 times, 2 visits today)
The post Code Of Conduct Coordinator at The Confederation of Tanzania Industries (CTI) appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.