Position: Assistant Branch Managers
Abacus Pharma (A) Ltd
Location: Dar es salaam
Assists in overseeing daily branch operations, managing all staff in the branch, Pharmacy inventory management, Dispatch & Dispensing process, etc.
- Assist to lead staff members in the pharmacy by assigning work tasks, supervising, evaluating, hiring, employee relations and training staff;
- Assistant to address customer inquiry and complaints with an aim of customer retention;
- Responsible for opening and closing procedures for the pharmacy;
- Maintain pharmacy and store protocols and procedures i.e. the storage of drugs;
- Assist to maintain and manage inventory & stock, ordering new supplies when necessary and keeping inventory areas organized;
- Responsible of the profitability of the Branch i.e. collecting money from customers, balance registers, checking daily receipts to maintain the pharmacy budget and getting new customers on board;
- Ensure the branch is kept clean, tidy and well organized at all the time;
- Assist to manage overtime at the branch and ensure timely submission of inputs for payroll processing;
- Assist to carry out quarterly and annual performance reviews of the branch staff;
- Oversee orders and delivery to all branch customers;
- Visit customers periodically for retention and business relationship management;
- Ensure all prescription drugs plus controlled substances are secure and safe in branch;
- Monitor customer satisfaction trends to identify areas for improvement and make recommendations for improvement to management;
- Manage attendance of the branch staff;
- Perform any other related duties as assigned from time to time.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Medicine or any other related field;
- Fresh graduate from the reputable health University with Good planning and organization skills, Strong communication skills both verbal and written, Leadership skills, Customer service, Sales, Administration and Interpersonal skills;
- Proven Computer skills and strong knowledge of MS Office;
- Registered with Pharmacy Council with strong knowledge of the state and laws regarding regulation of pharmacy practices in Tanzania will be an added advantage.
Mode of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit CV & Academic Certificates through email@example.com by Sunday, 21st June 2020 close of business.
To the successful candidates, the company will offer a competitive and performance driven remuneration package, a highly energized team environment comprising individuals who are committed to working to make an impact that matters.
“Abacus is an equal opportunity employer and do not ask individuals to pay any fees or give favours as part of the recruitment process”
The post Job Opportunities at Abacus Pharma (A) Ltd, Assistant Branch Managers appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.