Coast Mart Supermarket is located in the heart of Kibaha, in a new modern building with its
1,200 square meters meets the different needs of customers with entire departments
dedicated to fresh, healthy and all other products. A store that represents a real
concentrate of quality, freshness and above all enhancement of all products to meet
In order to enhance our efficiency the company seeking to hire qualified and competent
candidates for the following position:
JOB TITLE: SALES OFFICER/SHELVE’S KEEPER (SUPERMARKET)
JOB LOCATION: PLOT NO 302, BLOCK B, KIBAHA TOWN (OPPOSITE CRDB BANK)
COMPANY NAME: KARAFU ENTEPRISES LIMITED
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Greeting customers who enter the supermarket.
- Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
- Stocking shelves with merchandise.
- Answering queries from customers.
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor.
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
- Dealing with customer refunds.
- Keeping the shelves tidy and clean.
- Working within established guidelines, particularly with brands.
- Attaching price tags to merchandise on the supermarket floor.
- Responsible for security within the store and being on the lookout for shoplifters and etc.
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
- Keeping the supermarket inventory records and ensuring the minimum stock requirement is maintained.
- Regularly replenishing and refilling the inventory that is for sale on the supermarket shelves.
- Checking the expiry dates, labels, tags and quality of the goods shelved in the supermarket.
- Ensuring that the goods stacked on the shelves complies with the standards of the supermarket and that they are not damaged.
- Coordinating the work processes with the sales teams and other store departments.
- Efficiently following all the tasks delegated by the supervising authority.
PERSONAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Having a friendly and engaging personality.
- Comfortable working with members of the public.
- Should have a confident manner.
- Must be helpful and polite.
- Should be physically fit as they will be on their feet for most of the day and may be required to lift large amounts of stock.
- You should have a comprehensive understanding of your area of sales i.e. retail, Fast
- Moving Consumer Goods, sports equipment etc.
- Able to work as part of a sales and shelves keeper team.
- Should be of a smart appearance and articulate.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Management experience in a supermarket.
- Certificate/Diploma in Business management/Bachelor Degree in Business management/further relevant education and/or training a plus. Combination of education, training and/or experience will be considered.
- Computer skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) any software and Internet applications required.
HOW TO APPLY
Only qualified candidate should send their CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through their emails addresses or phone call for next step.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)