M/S Meru Agro-Tours & Consultants Co. Ltd (MATCC) is a local private company based in Arusha that specializes in Agricultural inputs business. The company deals with multiplication and distribution of agro seeds; importation and distribution of agrochemicals and provision of technical advisory services on farm Input use and management In addition, the company conducts agricultural research In collaboration with national, regional and International research Institutes. In Its bid to Implements Its business development strategies the company is looking for self driving candidates to fill the following vacancies.
Job Title: Legal Officer.
Report to: Managing Director
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide and interpret legal information, conduct training and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to staff.
- Review current and future policies and advise management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements
- Continuously monitor compliance with statutory obligations and advise management accordingly.
- Review all contracts or any other documentation where the Company has committed itself and assess legal implications that need to be brought to the management’s attention.
- Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities..
- Coordinate with the all Heads of Departments and all Zonal manager with regard to Legal matters.
- To attend the Court and to liaison with management for Sensitive Cases of file with and against the company
- Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract management.
1. Holder of law diploma/degree.
2. Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
3. Expert in time management
4. Possession of postgraduate in business law and relevant experience will be an added advantage.
Experience: The candidates should have a minimum of at least three-year working experience.
Remuneration: A lucrative package will be offered for the successful candidate commensurate with MATCC scheme of service.
Mode of application
Interested candidates should indicate their duty station of interest and send their application letters, CV and scanned copy of academic certificates by email with the subject line of the job tittle to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be consulted.
To apply submit your hand written application letter, CV and copies of your certificates before 10th July 2020 via email only to;
The Managing Director,
Meru Agro-Tours & Consultant Co. Ltd.
Esso road, Ground & 1st Floor, Meru Plaza Building,
P.O Box 13867,
The post Job Opportunity at Meru Agro-Tours (MATCC), Legal Officer appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.