Position: IT Manager
Location: Dar es salaam
The company is looking for an experienced IT Manager. The incumbent will be a part of Operation Team and will be responsible for managing IT functions.
- Reliance Insurance Company (T) Ltd is one of the leading non-life insurers in Tanzania having pan reginal presence in Dar es Salaam, Arusha, Mwanza Mbeya and Dodoma. The company is marking its 20th Anniversary this year since its establishment in 1998. The company offers full array of non-life insurance products like fire, Engineering, Motor, Work-men compensation, Liability, Marine Hull and Aviation Etc.
- Reliance had been making a steady progress and has establishes itself as a reliable player with high reputation for prompt efficient and effective customer service backed by a strong financial base in the Tanzania Insurance industry.
- Team and will be responsible for managing IT functions. These include
- Planning the yearly budget and working within the budget
- Analyze and evaluate current ICT framework
- Installation and maintenance of hardware and software
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, connection, printer and software issues
- Knowledgeable in relational databases preferably Oracle
- Hands-on experience on users support in different IT/systems related issue
- Analyze and advice existing and new ICT related contracts
- Responsible for backup and security of the network
- Responsible for Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) for the whole company systems for the Business Continuity Plan (BCP)
- Analyzing and reconciling several reports that will be needed by management
- Master’s Degree in IT or related field
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- More than five years of experience in IT-related tasks out of which at least two years in Managerial positions
- Experience and knowledge of working in insurance IT platform, though not an essential criterion will be preferred.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Applicants are requested to submit their resumes giving the details of three referees along with copies of certificates.
The deadline for receipt of all applications is 5:00 Pm on Friday 11th June 2020. The application can be hand-delivered with the envelops marking the position applied for at the address given below and or/or sent by email
The Chief Executive Officer
Reliance Insurance Company (T) Ltd
3rd &4th Floor, Reliance House, Plot no 356, UN Road Upanga
P.o.Box 9826, Dar es Salaam
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
The post Job Opportunity at Reliance Insurance Company, IT Manager appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.