CIVIL ROAD TECHNICIAN
The Regional Manager’s Office TANROADS – KIGOMA on behalf of the Chief Executive TANROADS, intends to recruit and competent Tanzanians to fill the following vacant posts on specific duty short – term contract within the Region.
Only successful applicants will be notified to attend the interview at their Own cost at Kigoma.
- Must have a Ordinary Diploma in civil/highway engineering [OD] Full Technician Certificate [FTC]
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken Kiswahili and English
- Must be computer literate
- Two years experience
- Not above 25 years
- Must be a Tanzanian citizen
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The holder of this post who reports to maintenance Engineer will be responsible for:
- Inspects and Reports on all designated Roads monthly or at more Frequent intervals if required
- Prepares and supervises monthly work programmers for petty contractors Undertaking Routine and Recurrent, Periodic and Emergencymaintenance Work as directed by Engineer
- Supervises bridge maintenance works as directed by Engineer
- Certifies worksheets, delivery notes and similar documentation as directed By Engineer
- Prepares Reports for Engineer as required
- Perform such other related duties as may be assigned by Engineer
Any Tanzanian who meets the conditions and requirements of this Advertisement is invited to apply.
Applicants who are employed should route their application through their Employers
Any person with criminal offences needs not to apply
All applicants should have at least three referees and their contract addresses and reliable telephone numbers for contact
All academic certificates must be certified
Submission of birth certificate is must, affidavits will not be considered
MODE OF APPLICATION
All interested applicants are invited to apply and submit their handwritten Application letters to the under mentioned address not later than 18th June, 2020, with their complete CV’s and copies of all academic and birth Certificates, names of three referees, addresses of previous employers, applicants contact telephone numbers, email address and postal address.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and overqualified applicants will Not be considered.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS EXTENDED TO 18TH JUNE, 2020, AT 16:00 HRS.
Application letters should be posted to the following address:
REGIONAL MANAGER TANROADS
P.0 BOX 97
KASULU ROAD UJENZI YARD
The post Job Opportunity at TANROADS, Civil Road Technician appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.