ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT II
TANZANIA NATIONAL ROADS AGENCY (TANROADS) is a Semi-Autonomous Agency under the Ministry of Works established on July 1, 2000 and is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Tanzania Mainland’s trunk and regional roads network. Its primary functions include the management of maintenance and development works, operations of the network and axle load control, the implementation of road safety and environmental measures, provision of advice on the strategic framework, policies and plans for the road sector.
Regional Manager, TANROADS – MOROGORO is looking for suitable qualified Tanzanian candidates for 13 available Posts at Morogoro Weigh Bridge stations and Regional Manager Office. Applications are invited from suitable qualified and competent Tanzanians to apply for the following positions:
POSITION TITLE: ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT II (1) – POSTS)
The holder of this post who reports to Head of Accounts and Administration will be responsible for;
A: DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT
- Enforcing of Road Traffic Axle Load control by the use of Weighbridge Scale Devices
- Enforcing the East African Community Vehicle Load Control, Act 2016 and its Regulations, 2017 which include the following: Collecting and banking all weighbridge charges (fees) according to weighbridge report form;
- Seeking current USD exchange rates issued by bank of Tanzania for case of imposing Charges that are equivalent to Tanzania shillings;
- Filling all reports timely
- Maintaining asserts register
- Observing good customer care, dignity and integrity
- Reporting all matters to the shift in charge
- Performing other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Head of Accounts and Administration/Regional Manager
B: KEY QUALIFICATION FOR ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT;
- Holder of Ordinary Diploma in Accounting or Certificate of Accountancy from any recognized Institute.
- Must be computer Literate (at least advance Certificate in computer application)
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken Kiswahili and English Languages
- Must be Tanzanian Citizen
- Not above 35 years of age
All interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their own handwritten application letters, enclosing detailed curriculum vitae and CERTIFIED COPIES of relevant education and professional certificates, Birth Certificates together with names of two referees and their contact addresses, telephone number(s) and E-mail addresses, so as to reach the addressee mentioned below not later than 3th July, 2020 Applications which will be received after deadline SHALL NOT be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please apply to:
Regional Manager, TANROADS,
Tel:+255 023 2935223
Fax:+255 023 2935224/255 23 2935225
The post Job Opportunity at TANROADS Morogoro, Accounts Assistant appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.