Heifer International Tanzania
Heifer International is a global non-profit, humanitarian development organization founded by Dan West in 1944 dedicated to ending hunger and poverty and caring for the Earth by empowering smallholder farm families around the globe become self-reliant and attain sustainable livelihood through economically viable animal agricultural enterprise.
The global headquarters is located at 1 World Avenue, Little Rock Arkansas, USA.
Country Program is seeking to recruit competent candidate for the following position below….
Job Title: Cluster Coordinator – EAYIP
Location: Njombe – Tanzania
Heifer International is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
• The East Africa Youth Inclusion Program (EAYIP) Cluster Coordinator, under the guidance of the EAYIP Social Capital and Cluster Manager,
• Will provide leadership on hub business and will be responsible for managing and providing technical guidance to the business operations of the agricultural value chain enterprises in the Cluster for the EAYIP.
• S/he will ensure increased production and productivity in the agribusinesses which are the key outcome of the project.
• Leading and working through a team of Cluster personnel and other consortium staff,
• He/she will provide technical guidance and support to producer organization boards, staff, and farmers on dairy production and productivity issues.
• Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Animal Science, or other related fields, with five (5) years’ managerial experience in dairy production, dairy value chain management, agriculture development
• With at least three (3) years’ experience of how cooperatives work.
• Essential Character Traits: Energetic, Positive, Collaborative
• Master’s degree in Agriculture, Animal Science or a related field, plus at least five (5) years’ experience in crop and or dairy production management with a background in dairy enterprise management.
• Experience in developing private-public partnerships especially at country level working in a matrix reporting environment .
• Possess the experience and ability to inoculate dairy as a financially viable business proposition at both the farm and producer organization
Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Job application procedure
For a full Job description and application details please visit link at the end of this advert. Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
READ MORE AND APPLY HERE!
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)