New Job Shinyanga at Doctors with Africa CUAMM Trustees – Infectious Disease Specialist | Deadline: 15th June, 2020
|Doctors with Africa CUAMM|
Jobs in Tanzania 2020: New Jobs Vacancies at Doctors with Africa CUAMM Trustees Tanzania 2020
AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2020 / NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2020
Doctors with Africa CUAMM is the first NGO in the healthcare area officially recognized in Italy. Founded in 1950 with the aim of training doctors to work in developing countries, CUAMM is working in Angola, Central African Republic, Ethiopia, Mozambique, Sierra Leone, South Sudan,
Doctors with Africa CUAMM does not tolerate any abuse, exploitation or violence against vulnerable children and adults, nor other behaviour that does not respect human dignity from its own staff, partner staff or other staff associated with the NGO.
JOB TITLE: Infectious Disease Specialist
JOB LOCATION: Tanzania; Shinyanga
APPLICATION DEADLINE: June 15th, 2020
START DATE: August 2020
DURATION: 6/12 months
- University Degree in Medicine and Surgery with further specialisation or equivalent title in Infectious Disease
- Good knowledge of English and Kiswahili
- Solid experience in the field of HIV
- Previous professional experience in Developing Countries
- The infectious disease specialist has to guarantee the improvement of the quality of HIV/AIDS services in the center (HUB) oh his/her competence. The specific tasks are:
- conduct clinical activities
- monitor the quality of laboratory examinations
- supervising the supply and use of medicines and health materials, for the activities in the HUB and for the Club activities in dispensaries and villages
- collaborate in the formal and on the job training of dedicated staff
- participate – at the request of the PM – in coordination meetings with partners, local authorities and civil society representatives.
Method of Application
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Selection interviews are done face-to-face or by Skype.
The selection process is based on non-discrimination criteria and candidates are taken into consideration without distinction of ethnicity, gender, political orientation, religion, personal opinions, sexual orientation.
For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)