Jobs in Tanzania 2020: New Jobs Vacancies at VODACOM Tanzania 2020
AJIRA TANZANIA 2020 / NAFASI ZA KAZI 2020
Position: Terminal Manager
Posting Country: TZ
Date Posted: 19-Jun-2020
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Joining Vodacom is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
MODE OF APPLICATION: APPLY ONLINE
Responsible for the definition and delivery of a Terminals Strategy and management of the value chain across Tanzania as well as enable the delivery of core strategy objectives such as Data Growth or Smartphone penetration.
This includes implementation of device S&D strategies, effective management of the various distribution channels, ensuring continuous performance and achievement of KPI’s, management of divisional expenditure, collaboration with teams (both internal staff and contracted teams.Recommended:
Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
• Define the local terminals portfolio, integrating global portfolio strategy and plans and local needs; Cooperate to define the right street prices, to drive marketing initiatives and sales
• Co-ordinate the procurement for handsets, tablets and connected devices across Tanzania , delivering competitive advantage for Vodacom and ensuring leadership in terms of price, volumes, quality, terms and conditions according to customer demand and the local & global strategy
• Coordinate the Go-to-market plans with the Retail teams to ensure that Vodacom becomes the destination for Smartphones.
• Best in class Commercial pricing and practises, including Marketing funds, payment terms, warranties, after sales and legal requirements, using global and local levers.
• Secure Vodacom exclusives devices and offers from our suppliers so that we get reach the title ‘’best in class’’ in Tanzania
• Ensure alignment with the Open Market through partnerships with key device dealers
• Lead strategic terminal business development projects and initiatives
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Strong financial and analytical and commercial experience
• Strong supply chain knowledge
• Excellent Leadership & Communication skills
• Strong Negotiations skills
• High degree interest in mobile devices, platforms, and other Tech
• Knowledge on products and services
• Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
• Creating and Innovating
• Working with People
• Delivering Results and Meeting customer Expectations
• Deciding and Initiating Action
• Coping with Pressure
• Leading and Supervising
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
• 3 year degree or relevant equivalent in Finance ,commerce or business
• 5 years of experience in telecommunications
• Managerial/Supervisory/Leadership experience – 5yrs essential
- Digital Advocacy
- Competitor Awareness and Cross Sell
- Building Rapport
- Building and Proposing Solutions
- Objection Handling and Negotiation
- Identifies Customer Needs
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
The post New Job Vacancy at VODACOM Tanzania – Terminal Manager | June, 2020 appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.