Manufacturing, Iringa, Tanzania
Our client is looking for an Accounting or Finance background person to fill in the position of Cost Accountant. The desired candidate will be responsible for performing cost analyses and preparing budget reports, fieldwork supervision, pricing and evaluation of work done
- Prepare, analyse and report weekly, monthly, quarterly costs reports.
- Maintain internal control documentation and test internal controls
- Work in special projects as required
- Support and assist internal department reporting requirements such as audit schedules, tax schedules and others
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of Detailed Management Accounts and costs reports on monthly basis with Variance against budget well analysed and substantiated
- Collect cost information and maintain data base for all project related expenses
- Monitor Actual Costs against Budget for all expenditure lines and provide monthly analysis
- Develop and maintain the cost accounting system, documents and records of the organization
- Make estimates of new and proposed project costs to enable company make judgemental decisions and also follow up with field activities for pricing and evaluation.
Experience: 3 years
Education Level: Degree
Qualifications: Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance is necessary.
The post Job Opportunity at CVPeople Africa, Cost Accountant appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.