Business Development Manager
Maendeleo Bank PLC commenced operations in September 2013 as a Regional Bank with its Headquarters at Luther House, Sokoine Drive – Dar es Salaam. It is the first bank in Tanzania to be registered in Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange (DSE) from its inception through Enterprise Growth Market (EGM) window.
The Bank invites applications from suitable, qualified and experienced candidates to apply for the position of Business Development Manager available at its Head Office.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the role holder will act as a link between the Bank and its Customers to lead the organization in growth, providing quality customer services, staff performance and development:
- To provide strategic leadership and comprehensive business management of the bank including business generation, customer relationships, sales and marketing in line with strategic objective of the bank.
- Plan, organize and coordinate day to day business development activities of the bank.
- Researching and developing market opportunities through recommending competitive products and services.
- Build and nurture customer relationship through engagements and closing new business opportunities.
- To develop and implement an effective strategic business development plan in line with the bank’s business strategy to ensure business growth is targets are achieved.
- Provide reports on the state of the business to EXCOM and other Senior Management.
- Spearhead business and revenue growth through the development and implementation of sales strategies including the deployment of new sales teams and services.
- To attract new potential customers and find out new marketing and sales opportunities, initiate initiatives action plan to approach and secure new business (seal deals)
- Any other related duties as assigned by Superior from time to time.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required:
Holder of Business related Degree with at least 5 years experience in a similar engagement in a reputable organization. The person should be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills, demonstrate business acumen and excellent communication. S/he should be analytical and have presentation skills and ability to work well under pressure with strict deadlines and limited supervision.
This position carries a Competitive salary and packages commensurate to qualifications and experience.
Mode of Application:
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their applications addressed to the Managing Director, P. O. Box 216, Dar es Salaam enclosing application letter, curriculum vitae, full contacts (address and telephone numbers) and three referees or through E-mail email@example.com
Applications should be sent latest by 16th August 2020 at or before 17.00 hours
*Maendeleo Bank PLC is equal opportunity employer*.
(Visited 1 times, 2 visits today)