MEP Systems Technician
Job type: 2 year fixed term contract
To Monitor the bank’s Data Centers Power, Cooling, Physical security, access control & other low voltage systems at the bank’s Primary and DR Data Centers
- Daily monitoring and escalation of incidents related to the Data Centers Power (Utility feeds, Electrical Systems, Generator systems, UPS, battery strings, etc.), Fuel oil Systems, BMS, DCIM, Physical security, access control & other low and Extra Low Voltage systems, Leak Detection System and Fire Detection/Suppression System.
- Inspect data centers facilities and equipment for unsafe or malfunctioning conditions
- Provide daily monitoring reports
- Facilitate incidents response and vendor support.
- Investigate Electrical and Mechanical failures and report to MEP Systems Engineers
- Proactively monitor electrical and mechanical systems parameters
- Knowledge of Electric/Mechanical power solutions / technologies in the market.
- Ability to work in a fast changing banking service environment.
- Ability to present technical data in a comprehensive, yet clear manner.
- Competency in monitoring and incident management of electrical/ mechanical systems.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in electrical power supply/mechanical systems support
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date, then you have not been shortlisted.
“NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.”
The post Job Opportunity at NMB Bank, MEP Systems Technician appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.