Manager Public Relations New Job Opportunity at Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited (TADB), July 2020
|Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited (TADB)|
Jobs in Tanzania 2020: New Jobs Vacancies at Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited (TADB) 2020
AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2020 / NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2020
MANAGER, PUBLIC RELATIONS, EVENTS AND STAKEHOLDERS MANAGEMENT
Type: Full Time
Location: DAR ES SALAAM
Posted 02nd July, 2020
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank
Nature and scope
The jobholder reports to the Managing Director. He / She will be responsible for management of bank’s public relations, protocol services and all TADB’s events. He / She will also manage engagements with stakeholders across Local Authorities, Central Government, Statutory and Non-statutory bodies and other parties to establish strong working relationships.
- Develop and manage the bank’s relationship with business associates, government ministries, agencies, embassies and the general public.
- Develop and manage relationships with key media players to secure and grow media online and offline coverage.
- Monitor local news media, analyze and review news and business events to inform management of significant developments and identify emerging issues that might impact on the bank’s image.
- Supervise projects to guarantee all content is publication-ready and liaise with news media including issuance of press releases and responding to media inquiries concerning the bank.
- Organize and arrange news conferences, press/publicity events, exhibitions and trade fairs.
- Prepare and conduct bank’s awareness programs to disseminate key information to the public on bank undertakings and developments.
- Lead the development and delivery of the bank’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategy and facilitate all TADB’s internal and external events including sponsored CSR events and other initiatives at Head Office and Zonal level.
- Identify and pursue relevant external platforms for leadership to enhance the profile of the bank’s activities.
- Where necessary, represent the bank and act as the spokesperson in public events.
- Coordinate protocols and other logistics related to handling of TADB partners / visitors from within and outside the country.
- Carry out any other duties assigned by your Line Manager/Supervisor.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Experience
- Graduate qualifications in Public Relations, International Relations, Business Administration or related field. Master’s degree/MBA/Professional accreditation will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 6 years’ relevant experience, of which three must be in a senior level in reputable company or financial institution.
- Significant experience of managing engagement with one or more of the stakeholder cohort referred to above and statutory bodies on major high profile public sector infrastructure or regeneration projects.
- Must be able to create and maintain a favorable public image for the Bank and have full understanding of media needs, media relationships, stakeholders’ management and engagement.
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter with excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Swahili and English.
- Appreciation of the infrastructure-related political environment.
- Experience in developing and successfully implementing stakeholder engagement plans
- Proven ability to work and multi-task under pressure, respond quickly to changing situations in complex project/program environments, prepare responses/narrative quickly and clearly and use personal initiative where needed.
- Leadership, motivation, people management skills with good interpersonal skills and great emphasis on building performing and cohesive teams.
- Ability to schedule work and deliver to tight deadlines with high degree of accuracy in executing work.
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and an excellent working environment.
Mode of Application
Apply to this job by filling in your details, attaching your Application/Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae/Resume (with 3 referees)
Be sure to fill in and/or include in your full name, physical address, telephone number and e-mail address.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)