New Job at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) – Education Technical Assistant | Deadline: 22nd July, 2020
|Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)|
Jobs in Tanzania 2020: New Job Vacancies at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) 2020
AJIRA TANZANIA 2020 / NAFASI ZA KAZI 2020
Education Technical Assistant – Vocation Skills
Tanzania, Norwegian Refugee Council
NRC Tanzania is looking for Education Technical Assistant – Vocation Skills base at Mtendeli
The purpose of the technical assistant position is to assist in the day-to-day
implementation of the Education project.
All NRC employees are expected to work in accordance with the organization’s core values: dedication, innovation, inclusivity and accountability. These attitudes and believes shall guide our actions and relationships.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | ZIPO ZA NECTA NA MOCK 1988 – 2019. BONYEZA HAPA!
Application deadline: 22/07/2020
Employer: Norwegian Refugee Council
Title: Education Technical Assistant – Vocation Skills
Employment type: Permanent position
Percentage of full-time: 100
Webcruiter ID: 4262611456
Duties and responsibilities
- Adhere to NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines
- Assist with the implementation of the support function portfolio according to plan of action
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management
- Ensure proper filing of documents
- Promote and share ideas for improvement of the support function
- Contribute to technical implementation of the Youth Education Program through daily supervision, coordination with partners and provide support to Vocation Centre and incentive staff in line with NRC quality standards
- Responsible to secure documentation by ensuring that all distribution lists are scanned and archived in one drive
- Assist NRC Education team in daily field activity planning and implementation
- Carry out data collection to inform project design
- Assist in mobilizing the community for proper participation and contribution to activities initiated by NRC in the camps
- Responsible for provision and supervision distributed education materials
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by the supervisor
- Support the Education officer in formulation of project work plans and provide quality and timely reports to the officer on projects progress.
- Strengthen coordination with government technical departments, camp management authorities and partners
- Support the preparation PRs and follows up for timely procurement of materials, tools and services.
- Take part in general assessments, upon request
- Degree/Higher Diploma in Engineering Science from a recognized technical college/university
- Proven practical experience in the planning and execution of construction/rehabilitation projects for at least 3 years. Possibly experience in humanitarian assistance.
- Innovative in technical related skills
- Ability to initiate, develop, plan and implement an integrated programme.
- Excellent communication (spoken and written) skills, including the ability to explain and present technical information.
- Political and cultural awareness
- Ability to work independently in a result oriented multi-tasking and multi-cultural environment and manage conflicting priorities.
- Understanding of humanitarian standards and principles
- Sensitivity to the needs and priorities of disadvantaged populations (minority groups, PSN etc)
- Demonstrated experience of integrating gender and diversity issues into vocational skills training programming.
- Planning and delivering results
- Empowering and building trust
- Communicating with impact and respect
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian organization helping people forced to flee.
We work in crises across more than 30 countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of people every year. We stand up for people forced to flee, advocating their rights.
NORCAP is a global provider of expertise that contributes to solving challenges in the humanitarian, development and peace building sectors. Our ultimate goal is to strengthen the resilience, and protect the lives, rights and livelihoods of vulnerable people and communities
NRC also runs the Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre in Geneva, a global leader in reporting on and advocating for people displaced within their own country.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)