AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2020 / NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2020
Location: Kurasini, Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Entry Level
1. Essential Skills:
- Clear communication skills ensuring clear and candid information.
- Computer Literacy to effectively operate and manipulate online management systems.
- Faultless administration skills ensuring accurate and efficient procedures.
- Problem solving skills to ensure obstacle to progress are overcome.
- A minimum of Certificate or Diploma in any relevant discipline and/or equivalent vocational. experience in Transport / Logistics service support.
- Fluent English and Kiswahili.
- IT Literacy.
3. Overall Purpose
- To work as part of a team in the tracking call centre and function as a vehicle tracking operator.
4. Accountabilities & Responsibility Areas
Responsible for monitoring and recording truck location and status.
Communicate any issue that prevents the efficient transit of Alistair Group Cargo to operations & support staff.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
The post New Job Vacancy at Alistair Group Tanzania – Tracker | July, 2020 appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.