Jobs in Tanzania 2020: New Jobs Vacancies at TIGO Tanzania 2020
AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2020 / NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2020
Nafasi Za Kazi Tigo, Ajira Mpya Tigo, Tigo Tanzania Nafasi za kazi Tigo Tanzania, Jobs in Tigo Tanzania, Ajira mpya Tigo Tanzania, Vacancies in Tigo Tanzania
Position: Commercial Manager- MFS Corporate and Partnership (Job Grade 12)
Job Country: Tanzania
You will be responsible for expanding Tigo Pesa market position with corporations and partners by driving the company’s overall growth strategy of bringing on new clients and increasing usage of the existing companies. You will also quantify new industry opportunity, develop strategic go-to-market plans, identify new sales opportunities, pitch and develop relationships with customers as well as strategic partners to achieve strategic goal of on-boarding valuable clients and partners to Tigo Pesa.
WE LEAD AND CONTRIBUTE BY;
connecting, owning, delivering, change and vision. We live our values of trust, Passion, simplicity, integrity and innovation.
§ Acquire new customers (local and international) into Tigo Pesa platform through your existing network and other channels by closely following industry trends locally and internationally.
§ Creates strategies to meet and exceed revenue targets from potential, existing clients and product launched with partners.
§ Identify new opportunities with existing clients through cross selling of other solutions/ products.
§ Keep a sales pipeline for Corporate digital solutions to strategic Industry players that requires digital financial solutions and see potential in introducing digital financial solution to pull more value into Tigo Pesa Platform.
§ Highlight potential clients using insights of the market and existing portfolio of corporates and partners to.
§ Proactively identify and professionally manage client’s objections, questions and queries regarding the Tigo Pesa Corporate solution.
§ Prospecting for potential clients through networking.
§ To source, contact and close high value opportunities while managing the portfolio of active
§ Respond to RFPs, Tenders and develop sales to new sales territories.
§ Manage and support Key account managers
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION, SKILL AND EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
· 5 years or above experience in a business development position within Payment industry and/or Corporate customers management or Overall Sales and business management.
· Experience working in a sizable Sales Organization, preferably digital payment business.
· Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
· Mature with a strong sense of ownership to your role, highly self-motivated.
· Knowledgeable with Digital Financial Services in Tanzania.
· Technically minded and have prior experience in Digital Financial Solutions is an added advantage.
· Strong communication skills.
· Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
· Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
· Proven track record of achieving sales targets in business development/new business
Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices Only Successful Candidates will be contacted”
Only Successful Candidates will be contacted.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)